Thread Rating:
  • 59 Vote(s) - 2.86 Average
PVP Beta
Yeah it seems most groups now know how to get you stuck behind the wall, once that's fixed most fights will be wins again.
(01-15-2014, 11:25 AM)Deathevn82 Wrote:  Yeah it seems most groups now know how to get you stuck behind the wall, once that's fixed most fights will be wins again.

This. Really hoping theres is a way to figure how to correct this. Ive tried remaking mesh, removing the area's around the walls, everything I can think of and nothing is working.
1 Question..... What Do you get out of Botting PVP??? It's PVP!!! Oh My bot kicked your bots Ass! Yes!

If you use bot to PVP. No respect for you! sorry!
i dont do ffxiv pvp, but for other games i enjoyed writing pvp routines that kicked other players asses. My Bot kicked your ass, right, that just happened ;-)
Yeah, well. The Dude abides.
Yea the GW2 pvp was awesome
(01-16-2014, 08:57 PM)HansW Wrote:  i dont do ffxiv pvp, but for other games i enjoyed writing pvp routines that kicked other players asses. My Bot kicked your ass, right, that just happened ;-)

lol!
I Farm ffxiv pvp for I70 gear for all my classes.. easier then doing tomes atm... till i start doing it when they bring dungeon minion.. :P

but somehow i also have that my bot gets stuck behond walls.. haven't had that in the first release... kinda shitty as of now i really don't afk it any more.. :( and i hate to babysit, have better things to do
(01-16-2014, 05:50 PM)m33pm33p Wrote:  
(01-15-2014, 11:25 AM)Deathevn82 Wrote:  Yeah it seems most groups now know how to get you stuck behind the wall, once that's fixed most fights will be wins again.

This. Really hoping theres is a way to figure how to correct this. Ive tried remaking mesh, removing the area's around the walls, everything I can think of and nothing is working.

you need to remove more then. Take out 2 grid squares around the bad areas. You can also play ranged dps for less issues
Is there an option for healing bots to not be locked to like a melee target, if they move, my bot breaks casting to follow them.
is it possible to upload a working mesh file? get stuck behind walls too