Thread Rating:
  • 59 Vote(s) - 2.86 Average
PVP Beta
Pvp bot seems to work well with a BLM, besides for one thing. If your target runs behind you, the bot will walk forward one step in that direction, instead of turning. Interrupting his spell cast, and just uhg. So obvious.
The pvp function would work perfectly fine for me(at least as far as I can tell after a few games) if he turned instead of walked >_<

Thanks for all your guys's hard work!! :D
I tried pvp duty solo has a mnk and healer and they dont even move when the fight start... any info?
Sounds like your mesh isn't loaded for the pvp arena - also, I would suggest using the beta launcher if you're trying pvp, it has some fixes for pvp issues. Healers don't work well in pvp atm at all - monk would be the better choice.
Any ideas how to solve the problem with the "wall stuck" yet ?
i have been using the new beta version of enhance assist and the pathing for it works amazing now and i never get stuck anymore, and with a little work to a premade skill profile i have been getting great success with my DRG.
Can you share your skill profile ? I'm a DRG too.
I would be interested in that DRG profile as well
This PvP beta still not meant for group PvP isn't it? i mean like queuing for Light Party mode?
Found the navigation folder. Will anyone point me where to edit the teleport location after a match ends?
Sorry for the noob question. Where do I put the files for the bot to see this plugin?