Thread Rating:
  • 58 Vote(s) - 2.88 Average
PVP Beta
(12-22-2013, 06:23 PM)treerobberpr Wrote:  The queue times for pvp on my server are longer than the auto-remove-afk-people-from-duty-finder time. Is there some functionality to prevent myself from being tagged as afk?

I'm not familiar with this issue. The duty finder servers are spread amongst clusters of regular realm servers, so there shouldn't be any one particular cluster that's much worse than others for queue time unless SE's population management is terrible. Is there really an issue where people in the duty finder queue are getting kicked for AFK? Right now the anti-afk code only kicks in whenever you use an action...we could add some code to have the bot periodically use an action at a random time interval to reset the afk timer if it's a problem.
yea our queue's for pvp on our server are 40-50min waits. for dps
You might want to consider fate grinding a tank just for fast pvp credits...I'm running with my paladin having it target healers and use stun/silence and it's pretty dominant. I'm going for 5-7 match winning streaks.
(12-22-2013, 02:41 PM)f3re Wrote:  
(12-22-2013, 07:21 AM)darkboz Wrote:  Thx for the update !

One question, where did you put the gather map option ? i looked for it and wasn't able to find it, i expected to see it in the same area than the sprint hack, ignore marker level and so on.

thx for feedback

It's in the "Gather" settings

Yeah the gather setting in the mmo minion main windows that's where i looked, where there is the sprint hack, ignore marker and so on, but it's not here, i'am gonna try to reset my bot completly, if it's still no here will take a screen Complaint
(12-22-2013, 05:28 AM)f3re Wrote:  
(12-22-2013, 03:42 AM)charbonmax Wrote:  Can you make a "Allie" priority? For healer classes?

Yes, we will have to add some healer specific target prioritization as well. Currently the healer functionality isn't very well implemented...it uses the same "get a target a try to kill it" behavior that the dps/tank classes do, which doesn't make a lot of sense for healers in pvp. We will work on separate logic for healing classes that behaves more appropriately...please continue to post your suggestions and feedback and we'll take everything into consideration.

(12-22-2013, 02:47 AM)RockinLobster Wrote:  It looks like the Auto-Start toggle may not be working. I had it turned off and was still constantly pulling mobs in dungeons. This was with the most recent build downloaded about 30 minutes before posting this.

Are you mixing up "AutoStartBot" from the general settings menu and "Start Combat" from the assist menu? If you disable "Start Combat" then the bot will not pull mobs or run the attack routine unless it's already in combat...that happens anytime a mob is on your aggro list. Even if the mob aggro is green, if you show mobs on your aggro list then the bot considers that to be "in combat". I've tested this pretty extensively and don't see any issues with it...the only minor issue I've found is that you have to remember to turn it back on again for healer assist because the bot won't heal the tank otherwise. Make sure you've got the correct setting toggled and let us know if you continue to experience issues.

No, I wasn't getting them mixed up. I had the Start Combat option disabled and was constantly pulling. I tried again today, with it disabled I am still pulling mobs. I'll try deleting and redownloading the entire bot and see if that fixes me.
Are you sure you're not just within combat range of the mobs so they're aggroing you?
Ok, so I have my PVP Abilities activated and on my Hotbar, but they dont show up in the Skillbook - namely Enliven, Purify, and Full Swing.

Also, My PLD just stands in the beginning area, doing nothing. its not until I move him to the target, that he starts to do his rotation..
(12-22-2013, 11:13 PM)Shoobiscuit Wrote:  Ok, so I have my PVP Abilities activated and on my Hotbar, but they dont show up in the Skillbook - namely Enliven, Purify, and Full Swing.

Also, My PLD just stands in the beginning area, doing nothing. its not until I move him to the target, that he starts to do his rotation..

PVP abilities don't show up in the skillbook unless you're in the arena. As to your other issue, did you download the attached mesh and place it in your navigation directory?
(12-22-2013, 11:27 PM)f3re Wrote:  
(12-22-2013, 11:13 PM)Shoobiscuit Wrote:  Ok, so I have my PVP Abilities activated and on my Hotbar, but they dont show up in the Skillbook - namely Enliven, Purify, and Full Swing.

PVP abilities don't show up in the skillbook unless you're in the arena. As to your other issue, did you download the attached mesh and place it in your navigation directory?

only Enliven shows up :( ?
Can't a profile to not cast buffs right when it enters the duty in PVP. Anyone else having this issue?