Thread Rating:
  • 58 Vote(s) - 2.88 Average
PVP Beta
(12-23-2013, 03:33 AM)Shoobiscuit Wrote:  
(12-22-2013, 11:27 PM)f3re Wrote:  
(12-22-2013, 11:13 PM)Shoobiscuit Wrote:  Ok, so I have my PVP Abilities activated and on my Hotbar, but they dont show up in the Skillbook - namely Enliven, Purify, and Full Swing.

Also, My PLD just stands in the beginning area, doing nothing. its not until I move him to the target, that he starts to do his rotation..

PVP abilities don't show up in the skillbook unless you're in the arena. As to your other issue, did you download the attached mesh and place it in your navigation directory?

only Enliven shows up :( ?

Hmm...there do appear to be some bugs with the pvp skills being displayed in the skillbook. I had no problem setting up a profile for purify in lower level pvp duties, but in level 50 duties it doesn't appear to show up. The code to grab the actions may have some complexity related to the level of the current duty that we didn't account for. Thanks for the bug report, we'll look into it.
I can get purify to show up in level 50 duties, but can't get it to trigger.
Sometimes it takes a little longer than normal to exit the arena. It tries to Queue while the screen is still black and it fails. Some way to check for queue would be great
dose pvp mode also working on dungeon?
can i use it farming mobs in dungeon and then exit dungeon again?
If you die early in a match you can get booted for afk if the match takes longer than 3 min to complete. It cant rejoin pvp because it has a 30 min lockout. Some sort of recurring check to see if its Queued would fix that and the last problem i reported
Anti-AFK Move didnt worked.
[Image: pvp_afk.jpg]
(12-23-2013, 04:00 PM)heimdallr Wrote:  Anti-AFK Move didnt worked.
[Image: pvp_afk.jpg]

I don't think that's an issue with anti-afk move...if you went 3 minutes without moving in a pvp duty then something else bad happened. Either you died early and the match continued long enough for you to be considered AFK, which I don't think we have any control over, or there was another settings problem that caused your bot not to activate properly when the match started.
For some reason anytime I try creating a skill manager profile I end up crashing! anyone else experience this?
how does the priority work? If I select dps then lowest health, will it attack the lowest health dps?
What about lowest health and healer?

If I wanted it to attack the healer, but switch targets if someone got low what options would i select?
its priority if it cant find the first one it goes for the 2nd. as in if you have healer first then lowest health. it will kill the healer then once healer is dead go to the lowest health person.