Thread Rating:
  • 58 Vote(s) - 2.88 Average
PVP Beta
(12-23-2013, 08:09 AM)lurikeenrock Wrote:  Sometimes it takes a little longer than normal to exit the arena. It tries to Queue while the screen is still black and it fails. Some way to check for queue would be great

This was the only major issue I was running into. An "Am I Queued?" check would be a great feature.

Also, is there a way to make Sprint an ability?
Would be nice to use Sprint, when target has "Sprint" Buff.

Great work so far! Loving this!
(12-24-2013, 12:30 AM)Shoobiscuit Wrote:  
(12-23-2013, 08:09 AM)lurikeenrock Wrote:  Sometimes it takes a little longer than normal to exit the arena. It tries to Queue while the screen is still black and it fails. Some way to check for queue would be great

This was the only major issue I was running into. An "Am I Queued?" check would be a great feature.

Also, is there a way to make Sprint an ability?
Would be nice to use Sprint, when target has "Sprint" Buff.

Great work so far! Loving this!

Glad to hear it's working for you. I did some work today to grab the queued state so that we don't have to use the dirty timer...it was just a placeholder to make it functional for beta testing. We'll have a boolean check within the next day or two that will take care of that. In the meantime I'll increase the timer value a bit.
great work so far, i got up to rank 10 in a day.
I know you are focusing on stability right now, but I have a suggestion for when you start tweaking its effectiveness.
Can you make a priority selection for the scholar pets Eos and Selene? Burning them down early in a fight really improves your chances of winning.
Fixed
After a full night of testing, I've came up with a few suggestions that might help.
I've noticed that MRD's are overwhelming, stupid powerful (and will probably get nerfed in the next update) in PVP at lvl 50, maybe from its additional cross classes and restat the MRD to all STR, we might look into building a PVP profile for MRD. They would hit my i90 BRD for 1.3-1.5k crits. (if anyone has a MRD PVP profile done please share with us, its amazing in PVP)

Marking Targets: If there was a way to mark targets/targeted, or focus attack on one that is marked in order of precedence it would make for a smarter more PT friendly PVP bot. For example, if my BRD or PLD is priority 1.healer, first to find the healer would mark it "1", and the other bots would move in on that marked enemy, or if a non bot player marks a target, my bots would focus on that marked target.

Priority: If there could be a more specific drop down list; blm > smn whm > sch. a lot of matches I watched the bots run, the other members usually have a priority list of what they want killed first, if available.

Solo PVP: BARD, takes forever to get in as dps, 30 mins minimum wait time. priority 1.healer 2.healer, it makes the bot kill the main healer first, then it hunts down other enemies that cast the next healing spell. good win ratio if you don't get slept.

Party PVP: 2 bots, depending on setup, I went PLD/BRD. set to focus on healer. 1/4 on wins. When the PLD chases the healer all over the map, you know your going to lose.

Party PVP: 3 bots, PLD/BRD/WHM. 0 wins out of 10 tries. The WHM doesn't do well, it acts like a DPS.
I plan to test out 3 bots without the WHM. I'm sure the results would be cleaner.

Party PVP: 4 bots, PLD/BRD/BLM/WHM. 1/10 wins. Of course its the WHM that makes or breaks you. I had BLM on sleeps focus on 1.TANK
2.DPS. The BLM needs to be worked on for smarter sleeping. (when the enemy splits up, it gets crazy).
PLD priority 1.healer, removed circle of scorn because it would wake up the rest of the enemies.
BRD priority 1.healer, 2.healer. will usually go after enemy BRD then PLD after healer is dead.
BLM priority 1.tank 2.dps for sleeps, took out aoe spells so it didn't wake up the sleeping.
WHM, I used the assist bot with PVP focused on priority 1.healer. it really doesn't do much but stand there get hit/heal itself most of the time. I couldn't set it up to wake everyone up if they got slept. But I'm sure that's mostly on my lack of skill manager abilities.
What I will want to test next is a PVP PT; MRD/BRD/BRD/SCH w/pet. With that being said I don't recall seeing any bot options for the pets.

that's just me, I'm sure its because I suck at skill manager, but overall I think it's the Healer that needs an overhaul, it's very own update just for PVP. for WHM as well as SCH with pet options.

And last thing,
When you enter and leave PVP as a PT you don't get to commend other players with commendations, but, however if you enter PVP solo, you get the option to apply a commendation to other players, the PVP bot will exit the map way too fast to receive or even give commendations. So if you can slow that down, or even put in a check for it to randomly commend players before exiting. That would be fantastic! I'm sure players would appreciate the chance to trade commendations in for housing stuff.

I know you guys are busy, I just wanted to give some input on the PVP bot. You guys are doing an awesome job and I really appreciate your work!
Agree MRD Rules "P
Been running it for a few games.. win 20/31 :)
Although i havný made a pvp profile jet as i'm still lacking the skillz (need points) so uses Jacky's War 2.5 on it just a big fun to watch him kill healers like they whern't there at all . 5 crits and over.

So yes please.. (thinking of jacky or any good profile maker) make a PvP profile for MRD and Pally pls :) hihi
(12-22-2013, 09:05 PM)darkboz Wrote:  
(12-22-2013, 02:41 PM)f3re Wrote:  
(12-22-2013, 07:21 AM)darkboz Wrote:  Thx for the update !

One question, where did you put the gather map option ? i looked for it and wasn't able to find it, i expected to see it in the same area than the sprint hack, ignore marker level and so on.

thx for feedback

It's in the "Gather" settings

Yeah the gather setting in the mmo minion main windows that's where i looked, where there is the sprint hack, ignore marker and so on, but it's not here, i'am gonna try to reset my bot completly, if it's still no here will take a screen Complaint

Alright i found the problem Awkward it was because of an old addon i was using ExtendedMode that rewrite completly the gather module, because of that he wasn't including the gather map feature, too bad it's not updated anymore cause it was very handy i liked to have everything in the same window (mesh, markers, gather option) and also the item list per gathering job, it was just awesome to be able to choose from a drop down menu instead of writing by hand each time you create a marker (hope to see it in the original bot :)).

On an other hand i've been testing the gather map feature, and it doesn't seems to work, i tried on numerous occasion and it doesn't gather the map when there is one, i'am gonna try to find why to help debugging this Expect

Edit : Can't find anything wrong with the gathering code when a map is present, i dunno why it's not working (fresh bot, no addons), oh well i guess no biggie for now.

Merry Xmas all CutesmileHappy
Need a pvp BLM profile :(
I don't know if you are guys aware, but I had this mini bug for almost over 1,5 months now with healing spells. When I use any of healing spells the bot casts it twice even if the 2nd one is not needed. If I set a profile to use heal at 85% or lower it will use it 2 times. Even if I use the SCH heal that gives you a shield and set it so it's only used when HP is below certain % AND if the shield buff ID is missing it will still double cast it.
Does anyone know the IDs for stuff like sleep and sprint? I can't figure them out and they'd be useful for the PVP abilities. Purify on sleep, for example.