Thread Rating:
  • 59 Vote(s) - 2.86 Average
PVP Beta
(12-25-2013, 06:26 AM)warpuras Wrote:  Does anyone know the IDs for stuff like sleep and sprint? I can't figure them out and they'd be useful for the PVP abilities. Purify on sleep, for example.

did you actually try to figure them out? I took me about 10s on my whm

Use the dev tool and cast sleep on an enemy to get the buff id
Fixed
then use the dev tool in pvp, run up and get slept.

its ID 3, you also could have used the search function on the forums
That's all I needed.

Happy Holidays!
(12-25-2013, 01:59 AM)Koopla Wrote:  I don't know if you are guys aware, but I had this mini bug for almost over 1,5 months now with healing spells. When I use any of healing spells the bot casts it twice even if the 2nd one is not needed. If I set a profile to use heal at 85% or lower it will use it 2 times. Even if I use the SCH heal that gives you a shield and set it so it's only used when HP is below certain % AND if the shield buff ID is missing it will still double cast it.

I'm trying to fix this doublecasting with a smart profile with a few ways I have in mind. It may be because the healing spells are on 2s cd instead of the regular 2,5s which causes it to somehow overlap like that. Could I edit the Pulse Time(ms) to lower or better not touch that setting?
I think the health comparison for "Lowest Health" priority should be the actual health remaining rather then by percent comparison. Reason is, everyone starts at 100% health, if it targets a tank or someone well geared at the start, it will stay on that target instead of attacking other "optimal" choices (the ones with low HP/less geared). A bit off topic but would like to request this option "Target Health Acutual" settings be added in Skillmanager also. Reason: 90% boss health compared to 90% regular mob health is a huge difference. And problems with that: Using important skills on a 51% health trash mob with just 300 actual health//NOT using important skills on a 50% Boss health with 3,000,000 health remaining.
(12-25-2013, 04:25 PM)Koopla Wrote:  
(12-25-2013, 01:59 AM)Koopla Wrote:  I don't know if you are guys aware, but I had this mini bug for almost over 1,5 months now with healing spells. When I use any of healing spells the bot casts it twice even if the 2nd one is not needed. If I set a profile to use heal at 85% or lower it will use it 2 times. Even if I use the SCH heal that gives you a shield and set it so it's only used when HP is below certain % AND if the shield buff ID is missing it will still double cast it.

I'm trying to fix this doublecasting with a smart profile with a few ways I have in mind. It may be because the healing spells are on 2s cd instead of the regular 2,5s which causes it to somehow overlap like that. Could I edit the Pulse Time(ms) to lower or better not touch that setting?

I tried many different variations of settings now but nothing works. I think the reason is because there is a slight delay between when the character finishes casting(where he can now move or cast a new spell) and when you actually see the hp get replenished in the HP bar. So the bot finishes casting and judges the next move depending on that very snapshot where the healing casting has finished but it still sees the pre-healed HP so it cast healing again. Maybe there could be extra delay added to healing skills, a wait time after it finishes casting so it sees the HP after the previous heal has been applied (maybe +0.2s to 0.4s?).
(12-25-2013, 05:51 PM)Koopla Wrote:  
(12-25-2013, 04:25 PM)Koopla Wrote:  

I tried many different variations of settings now but nothing works. I think the reason is because there is a slight delay between when the character finishes casting(where he can now move or cast a new spell) and when you actually see the hp get replenished in the HP bar. So the bot finishes casting and judges the next move depending on that very snapshot where the healing casting has finished but it still sees the pre-healed HP so it cast healing again. Maybe there could be extra delay added to healing skills, a wait time after it finishes casting so it sees the HP after the previous heal has been applied (maybe +0.2s to 0.4s?).

Did you try setting the "Applies (De)Buff" checkbox? I can't remember exactly why that was added but if seems like there was an issue with the same thing happening for buffs and debuffs so that setting was added to force the skillmanager to wait a pulse or two before using that spell again. I don't know if it works properly for healing spells or not.
I will try and report back.

P.S. what's the difference between Damage and Healer priority modes?
(12-25-2013, 05:01 PM)andysx Wrote:  I think the health comparison for "Lowest Health" priority should be the actual health remaining rather then by percent comparison. Reason is, everyone starts at 100% health, if it targets a tank or someone well geared at the start, it will stay on that target instead of attacking other "optimal" choices (the ones with low HP/less geared). A bit off topic but would like to request this option "Target Health Acutual" settings be added in Skillmanager also. Reason: 90% boss health compared to 90% regular mob health is a huge difference. And problems with that: Using important skills on a 51% health trash mob with just 300 actual health//NOT using important skills on a 50% Boss health with 3,000,000 health remaining.

looking forward for the fix regarding this, was wondering why my toon targets a tank and does not switch.