Thread Rating:
  • 59 Vote(s) - 2.86 Average
PVP Beta
(12-25-2013, 06:39 PM)Koopla Wrote:  I will try and report back.

P.S. what's the difference between Damage and Healer priority modes?

So the Buff/Debuff box checking didn't work for any of the heals, I even change the Pulse Time to 300 and then 500ms. I found some mix of settings in the profile to partially alleviate the problem but it still doesn't work like it supposed to. I never checked those boxes on any other classes that actually had DOTs that I use and it worked fine (never double-cast). I think it has something to do with the healing spells taking 2sec to cast instead of 2.5s
what it is, is the delay server side and client side. The bot casts cure at 75% the server waits for the animation of said cast to finish(not the cast time) to apply the heal so the bot sees after casting cure that the target is still below the 75% so it starts to cast it again, but then server updates and first heal lands. This is what is causing double casting. You can see it with things like heals and other things like defensive CDs there is talk about this on the SE forums whre you use hallow ground it goes on CD and you still die because the server waits for the animation AFTER the cast of the skill to apply the effect.
(12-25-2013, 11:38 PM)jackie1234 Wrote:  what it is, is the delay server side and client side. The bot casts cure at 75% the server waits for the animation of said cast to finish(not the cast time) to apply the heal so the bot sees after casting cure that the target is still below the 75% so it starts to cast it again, but then server updates and first heal lands. This is what is causing double casting. You can see it with things like heals and other things like defensive CDs there is talk about this on the SE forums whre you use hallow ground it goes on CD and you still die because the server waits for the animation AFTER the cast of the skill to apply the effect.

I was thinking it might be because of delay/lag... I'm not even sure if it's possible to fix by writing bot code, I mean a live player can see beforehand how many heals it will take and plan accordingly. I guess this is one thing that a bot won't be able to do better than a live player.
Did anyone manage to get PVP abilities to work? They show up in my skill manager and all, but I can't get them to trigger. What are people's settings for purify?
set purify to use out of combat because when you are slept you are put out of combat. also set target player.
I did that, didn't make a difference.
are you using the assist mod? if so get rid of that
(12-26-2013, 05:45 PM)jackie1234 Wrote:  are you using the assist mod? if so get rid of that

Purify will still work with assist mod, but if you are going to pvp you need to get rid of that mod as it screws buffs up. Also as jackie said make sure you have target as player and buff as 3. I have noticed sometimes it doesn't seem to fire, but I would say 95% of the time it should work.
I had all those settings and no assist mod, it still doesn't use PVP abilities. I guess it doesn't affect my win rate yet.

The fact that I get error 90000 when I PVP bot is far more annoying.
(12-27-2013, 10:46 AM)warpuras Wrote:  I had all those settings and no assist mod, it still doesn't use PVP abilities. I guess it doesn't affect my win rate yet.

The fact that I get error 90000 when I PVP bot is far more annoying.

well thats not the bots fault. The 90k errors are you losing connection with SE's duty server for pvp.