Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
Random Frequent Client Close
I have two computers this issue occurs on both computers.
-One computer is the one I use for playing myself as well as programming etc.
-The other is my bot PC that only runs bots. Fresh windows 7 x64 prof install, only has drivers, and dependency's for FFXIV/MMOMinion + 7-zip. NOTHING ELSE.

Problem:
The client closes out, No Error, No Crash,No Hang, or any other indication of what has happened.

Observations:
This happens weather I have one instance of the bot or multiple.
This happens with or without addons/Modules.
This happens randomly, I've had it happen several times in a row, in quick succession or have gone hour's with no issues.
There is no decipherable pattern as to the cause of the issue.

Any other information you may need feel free to ask, I'm on skype as well dev's feel free to contact me there.
It happens when you miss an authentication update. every 3-5min the bot authenticates. If you lag spike during the time it will boot you. Or when they push an update to the bot it closes out the bots.
thanks jackie that would explain why it happens more during prime play times. Stupid ISP at it again. on that note devs any chance of getting a authentication reattempt on failure 2-3 times and if those fail then closing it out.
ya i have the same issue with my cell phone tethered some times.
that's quite annoying... I already have dc issues with my provider, which means not only am I disconnected, but I also have to restart client and bot, instead of just using the Start button...
Shame on me... I activated Security token ;) Btw, I think my router has something with the dc to do, because it usually happens when I have high load (i.e. downloads)