Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 3.09 Average
[Module] AutoLogoutV1.2 (10/22/13)
(11-13-2013, 11:12 PM)Icaros Wrote:  Yeah this module doesn't seem to work any more.
Doesn't log out, then starts counting minus from when it was supposed to.

Confirmed. Been like that for 2 weeks for me. This is something the bot REALLY needs too.
Hi,

I use

http://www.airytec.com/en/switch-off/

its free and easy to use. I just set it to how many hours and then shut down or restart. not really the same thing but just to share with you....
Our auto-logging, scheduling launcher is going to be released in the next few days.
nice! alot have been waiting for this.
Ya I'm really looking forward to that! I stress a bit if I oversleep or 4get the bot is running and it runs for 20 hours straight :P lol
So is the autologout function already implemented?
(12-03-2013, 08:10 AM)Powder Wrote:  Our auto-logging, scheduling launcher is going to be released in the next few days.

Any news on this I know you said you were waiting for the new launcher a week or so ago. Can we please get an updated ETA on when the autologger will be implemented.
bumpity ^ this would be ideal. I know wow had banned alot of players based on consecutive gametime of > xxx hours per day, as no human being can handle all nighters every night and sharing accounts is against the eula so htis was a surefire way to track botters.

I hate scheduling life around the game so with somehing like this i can always ensure whether im next to my pc or not i can log out with whatever time frame i determine to be realistic ^^^
There is a relauncher you can make a schedule with it. It hit or miss it works for some and not others
NT :P