Thread Rating:
  • 24 Vote(s) - 2.71 Average
FFXIVMinion Update Incoming
(01-05-2014, 05:36 PM)f3re Wrote:  Update 5/1/14
  • Fixed PVP desync issues
  • Added wolves den mesh by default to reduce the amount of people embarrassing us and drawing attention to bots by sitting start area with no mesh loaded

Nice. Ill give it a try. Hopefully people are not as hateful as they were yesterday lol...
(01-05-2014, 05:37 PM)m33pm33p Wrote:  
  • Added wolves den mesh by default to reduce the amount of people embarrassing us and drawing attention to bots by sitting start area with no mesh loaded

Nice. Ill give it a try. Hopefully people are not as hateful as they were yesterday lol...

PVP has been and continues to be beta functionality...if you're running it 20 hours a day afk, you're going to get reported and probably banned eventually. The desyncing was caused by a change to a completely unrelated area of code and only affected PVP due to the faster position changes and server update polling. Again, to reiterate:

PVP IS BETA FUNCTIONALITY - USE AT YOUR OWN RISK
(01-05-2014, 06:08 PM)f3re Wrote:  
(01-05-2014, 05:37 PM)m33pm33p Wrote:  

PVP has been and continues to be beta functionality...if you're running it 20 hours a day afk, you're going to get reported and probably banned eventually. The desyncing was caused by a change to a completely unrelated area of code and only affected PVP due to the faster position changes and server update polling. Again, to reiterate:

PVP IS BETA FUNCTIONALITY - USE AT YOUR OWN RISK

Thats understandable. However it went from not teleporting us around, to teleporting us around and was extremely difficult to tell that you were doing it until someone said something to you. I definitely wasn't going for 20 hours or even afk(I was studying for my linux + cert the entire time next to the screen) but didnt realize it till I was already on someones shit list.

Also, it seems like the bot is still attacking people even when they are NOT targeted in game. Or even if someone else is targeted and priority is set to HEALER it will obviously attack the healer but all the while being targeted on someone else. This might not seem like a huge deal but if for instance Im running as a tank and someone is using me to target of target, and my target is on a bard but im attacking a healer, well after a while that looks odd.
Can a Admin/Mod help with the game crashing issue? Nothing I do seems to be able to resolve it; game just crashes whenever I run the launcher.
I'm using the GUI meanwhile, since the other launcher crashed, relogging is nice... though after a DC of my ISP, it behaves a bit weird, it either doesn't even enter the game password, or if it does, it doesn't press the start button. This is repeatable. Maybe something to look into...
Edit: If the Start-Button thing happens, when I manually click it, the launcher itself crashes ;)
Fixed
Update 6/1/14
  • Added checkbox "Delay Leave" in PVP settings which delays exit for random time between 15-20 seconds for commendations
  • Reduced distance for anti afk move in PVP mode
  • Fixed autoload mesh for wolves den for first time PVPers
  • Fixed a couple of unstuck bugs...still needs more tweaks
  • Fixed blacklist bugs:
    • Blacklist entry remove will no longer remove only top item
    • Temporary blacklist entries won't overwrite permanent blacklist entries
You guys are pretty darn good! Keep the changes coming, these changes made my day!
PS. Can we have one of you guys relocate to the US? Having to pay for the US to EURO conversion is killing me, what's the US dollar at now .20 per 1 Euro?
Noticing, every so often the bot is failing to leave the PVP arena gate area at start? Any idea's what might be causing this? Mesh is set correctly, he just stands inside the gated area till he dies..

EDIT: Been watching the bot for a bit. This is definitely happening. Match will start and he will just stand there the entire fight.
(01-06-2014, 10:21 PM)m33pm33p Wrote:  Noticing, every so often the bot is failing to leave the PVP arena gate area at start? Any idea's what might be causing this? Mesh is set correctly, he just stands inside the gated area till he dies..

EDIT: Been watching the bot for a bit. This is definitely happening. Match will start and he will just stand there the entire fight.

Yup this happens regularly. The only way to fix it is to stop and start the bot again, then it works....for a bit