Thread Rating:
  • 24 Vote(s) - 2.71 Average
FFXIVMinion Update Incoming
(01-04-2014, 08:11 PM)knownunknown Wrote:  
(01-04-2014, 08:08 PM)fluxvital Wrote:  
(01-04-2014, 08:04 PM)odano1988 Wrote:  yeah ive reinstalled, deleted addons, everything to try and get my 4th bot up adn going again but it wont go. crashes right after every login.

Same here cannot launch the game now

Try now. Seems it was fixed.

Still same problem
(01-04-2014, 06:50 PM)HansW Wrote:  it was there, but didn't work. be careful how you use it, getting the shortest path involves a building a path using the navsystem. its fast, but if you call it on all entities around you without any additional filter multiple times per seconds, it will put heavy load on the cpu.

I actually noticed something similar to this when I was building my custom solution, I had to set it to slowly step the distance out and be careful about when I called it since it really taxed the computer.
Hm FFXIV keeps crashing as soon as I load my bot now after the update. Is there a way to use an older version?
(01-04-2014, 08:24 PM)fluxvital Wrote:  
(01-04-2014, 08:11 PM)knownunknown Wrote:  
(01-04-2014, 08:08 PM)fluxvital Wrote:  
(01-04-2014, 08:04 PM)odano1988 Wrote:  yeah ive reinstalled, deleted addons, everything to try and get my 4th bot up adn going again but it wont go. crashes right after every login.

Same here cannot launch the game now

Try now. Seems it was fixed.

Still same problem

Try launching at character select I was crashing as well but that seems to have worked for me.
character select or no, crash anytime I start it with this new update.
Could it be a conflict of version with one of the additional modules?

Or just the bot itself x:
it launches but when i go PVP my character disappears from the map
We are looking into it.
Update's fine for me, no crashing whatsoever
This newer update has me running it, looks like you fixed it~
There is still an issue with loading maps and random crashings. We are still looking into it. It may require an update that will reset everyone's running bots in the next hour or so. Just a heads up.