Thread Rating:
  • 24 Vote(s) - 2.71 Average
FFXIVMinion Update Incoming
(01-04-2014, 08:44 PM)Sheimd Wrote:  character select or no, crash anytime I start it with this new update.
Could it be a conflict of version with one of the additional modules?

Or just the bot itself x:

anytime there is an update to the bot you should remove all addons first and add the addons back 1 at a time.
people have been mentioning that it looks like i teleport around in PvP. i dont have perma sprint or teleport turned on in the gather options and it looks like i am running normally from my end. I restarted the game several times and toggled the check boxes several times to no effect.
you are probably lagging

launching at the character selection screen after deleting all my CFG files worked i got all my bots up and running.
I deleted everything but the updater, let it redownload everything, and it crashes the game at character selection screen...
(01-04-2014, 07:45 PM)fluxvital Wrote:  Did you changed something on the launcher ?? First time that mine WORKS !

Something must have changed with it because for the first time it launches and loads without crashing my one and only account. Although it still is not getting past the character selection screen, without user intervention (me clicking my character name).
i cant login either. something changed on server side.
It did immediately crash the game though when I tried using just the ffxivlauncher and not the GUI, whereas before today the non-GUI loader was the only way it'd work for me.
true... GUI works, old launcher crashes.
is the bot down atm ? try to start it but it crash my client all the time
Bot crashing FFXIV client every time I start it after the most recent update. I even removed the bot entirely and reinstalled it and it's still crashing.