Thread Rating:
  • 24 Vote(s) - 2.71 Average
FFXIVMinion Update Incoming
(01-05-2014, 12:33 PM)lantus Wrote:  
(01-05-2014, 12:04 PM)TauTau Wrote:  try the GUI launcher now, it never worked for me, now it does. It even relogs, though one has to be smart enough to set "AutoStart Bot" for this to be useful ;)

Yes, I have tried the GUI launcher after the update, and it still doesn't work for me, it just crashes the game. TBH, this is getting quite frustrating. Everything worked fine prior to the update, and now it pretty much crashes 90% of the time.

right DONT use the gui launcher it wasnt updated. Just launch 1 game client then attach a bot make sure to run everything as admin. Once you have the bot attached launch the next game client and log in then attach the 2nd bot rince and repeat. I did have to start over fresh i had to delete my mods delete my cfg files. and it worked fine after that.
(01-05-2014, 12:43 PM)jackie1234 Wrote:  right DONT use the gui launcher it wasnt updated. Just launch 1 game client then attach a bot make sure to run everything as admin. Once you have the bot attached launch the next game client and log in then attach the 2nd bot rince and repeat. I did have to start over fresh i had to delete my mods delete my cfg files. and it worked fine after that.

Yah, I have also tried the regular launcher, it worked for a bit but then it crashed after I teleported/returned to different zones. After the crash, I can't even to get it to run anymore, it just crashes the game every time I tried to start it up. This is all after a FRESH install of the bot, no mods, skill profiles and etc. Only thing I have not tried is re-installing the FFXIV game itself (which I am trying to avoid, and don't think its the problem for all the crashes anyways).
are you running both the game client and the bot as admin? are you attaching the bot at the character selection screen or once in game?
Yes I ran both in admin, and I have tried attacking the bot in both character selection screen AND in game. The one time that I got it to work was on the character screen, but now its just crashing over and over.

I also noticed that before the update, when attaching the bot, it never showed/cause these black blocky stuff on the game screen. Not sure if that's causing any of the problem.

(01-05-2014, 07:11 AM)lurikeenrock Wrote:  any response to the pvp teleporting? 2 people have reported it in this thread now

Not sure if this is happening to everyone, but happening to me also. What happens on my screen is people disappear and I'm in the arena by myself for several moments then they reappear or once I even had to turn the bot off and my whole team was dead and the other team couldn't find me till I turned the bot off to kill me. Wouldn't suggest using the pvp bot currently.
(01-05-2014, 01:02 PM)lantus Wrote:  Yes I ran both in admin, and I have tried attacking the bot in both character selection screen AND in game. The one time that I got it to work was on the character screen, but now its just crashing over and over.

I also noticed that before the update, when attaching the bot, it never showed/cause these black blocky stuff on the game screen. Not sure if that's causing any of the problem.

na i get those every time i launch the bot. and they are actually a word they spell mmominion
Wow, this update is horrible. I don't quite understand the rationale of including teleporting into the core which is totally uncalled for. Alot of us are going to be reported for teleporting in PvP thanks to this.
(01-05-2014, 02:21 PM)demidevi Wrote:  Wow, this update is horrible. I don't quite understand the rationale of including teleporting into the core which is totally uncalled for. Alot of us are going to be reported for teleporting in PvP thanks to this.

teleporint isnt introduced with the core its part of the anti stuck... if you are getting stuck it will teleport you to fix the stuck. If you are teleporting in pvp disable the stuck feature if that doesnt work then there might be a bug and you will need to wait for it to be fixed. You should always TEST out new features with the bot before doing it afk. the first time you pvped and noticed it teleport you should of stopped the bot then.
Jackie, seems like you don't even know what you're talking about. Before you run your mouth, why not TRY IT OUT YOURSELF? If you even did use your brain, you wouldn't have said all these. Test it out? All we see is our char standing there doing nothing and ppl disappearing. We don't even know what's happening on the outside where ppl see us. So you want us to buy 100 accounts like you did and test the stuff ourselves? Why not i sell you insurance and tell you on your deathbed that you can't claim anything and you should have tested it out first with your loved ones?
(01-05-2014, 02:36 PM)demidevi Wrote:  Jackie, seems like you don't even know what you're talking about. Before you run your mouth, why not TRY IT OUT YOURSELF? If you even did use your brain, you wouldn't have said all these. Test it out? All we see is our char standing there doing nothing and ppl disappearing. We don't even know what's happening on the outside where ppl see us. So you want us to buy 100 accounts like you did and test the stuff ourselves? Why not i sell you insurance and tell you on your deathbed that you can't claim anything and you should have tested it out first with your loved ones?

you sir are an idiot. when you saw your character just standing there and people saying you are teleporting around... that would be the first sign... hmm maybe something is bugged with this new update maybe i shouldnt use the bot right now... and sir ITS A BOT for a GAME not real life. If you are afraid to being banned for botting then you sir shouldnt be botting.....