Thread Rating:
  • 24 Vote(s) - 2.71 Average
FFXIVMinion Update Incoming
Fixed!
(01-05-2014, 02:36 PM)demidevi Wrote:  Jackie, seems like you don't even know what you're talking about. Before you run your mouth, why not TRY IT OUT YOURSELF? If you even did use your brain, you wouldn't have said all these. Test it out? All we see is our char standing there doing nothing and ppl disappearing. We don't even know what's happening on the outside where ppl see us. So you want us to buy 100 accounts like you did and test the stuff ourselves? Why not i sell you insurance and tell you on your deathbed that you can't claim anything and you should have tested it out first with your loved ones?

Calm down, this is not the Jackie's fault, he's just trying to help you, wait for devs to fix this problem.
Everytime i open the bot, the game just stop working :S

Is there anything wrong?
First of all, the idea that we suddenly put teleport into the pvp code is absolutely ridiculous. I've removed the code to turn off jumping unstuck during pvp until I can figure out exactly what the problem is. Please update and try again.
Fixed
It's an issue with some changes we made to our facing code...it doesn't affect PVE. We'll fix it immediately.
A lot of players are saying as though it looks like those using the bot in pvp are teleporting around the map, any idea what is causing this?
(01-05-2014, 04:49 PM)Deathevn82 Wrote:  A lot of players are saying as though it looks like those using the bot in pvp are teleporting around the map, any idea what is causing this?

Read the last few threads of this post.. That's exactly what is happening to them. You're not necessarily teleporting around but you are disappearing and pretty much unable to be targeted most of the time..
Can some 1 help? i have a trial code and i can't use it :S

When i start the bot, the game stop working

What can i do?
Update 5/1/14
  • Fixed PVP desync issues
  • Added wolves den mesh by default to reduce the amount of people embarrassing us and drawing attention to bots by sitting start area with no mesh loaded