Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.33 Average
[lv 50 Culinarian] 80 Durability {253CP} (15wvr Cross Skill) 90%hq results.
Best Way to create a Crafting Profile for your bot... is Add the skills from start while its crafting... So start crafting with no skills... as it sits down add each skill as you would normally use it in progression... Then adjust all the values to Suit your needs. Hope this helps.

Once you successfully crafted your item that way.. your profile should work properly.. Maybe one or two tweeks for variation in Quality.. lots of times it will 100% before you expect it.. have to take that into account when setting the Step number for the skill.
is relying on step numbers really good for every recipe? I just could imagine that it would need to be tweaked for 40/70/80
Each Durability would need to jhave its Own profile.. Because obviously the step numbers will be different
(01-23-2014, 03:50 AM)Signature Wrote:  Each Durability would need to jhave its Own profile.. Because obviously the step numbers will be different

maybe this should be mentioned for ppl like me that always fail to think about that ;)
You guys realize you could just use the HQ profile I put up for culinary ages ago and you would get 100% HQ on your food minus the 1/2star items.

It is the hasty hand/TOTT method

The proper skills you need for these are 15 Alc, 37 Cul, 15 Gsm, 15 BSM
I think I'll go this route anyway... http://www.garytay.net/ffxiv-crafting-10...ting-gear/
(01-24-2014, 01:11 PM)R3P0 Wrote:  You guys realize you could just use the HQ profile I put up for culinary ages ago and you would get 100% HQ on your food minus the 1/2star items.

Well if you placed it in the proper forum page, people would be able to find it nice and easy...

And My profile only requires 15wvr cross skill. So please don't Make it seem like your profile is Better then mine. They both do what they are supposed to so lets just leave it at that.
(01-24-2014, 01:20 PM)Signature Wrote:  
(01-24-2014, 01:11 PM)R3P0 Wrote:  You guys realize you could just use the HQ profile I put up for culinary ages ago and you would get 100% HQ on your food minus the 1/2star items.

Well if you placed it in the proper forum page, people would be able to find it nice and easy...

And My profile only requires 15wvr cross skill. So please don't Make it seem like your profile is Better then mine. They both do what they are supposed to so lets just leave it at that.

It is in the proper page its in the crafting tool thread as it is supposed to be.