Thread Rating:
  • 39 Vote(s) - 2.77 Average
[WHM] Advanced Heal bot for anything!
This doesnt seem to start healing unless I target someone who is hurt. Do we need to manually target them or should this be detecting when players get hurt and auto healing.
you have to target something. thats how the bot works. just target the boss and it will heal people just fine.
(02-01-2014, 03:29 PM)Nizaden Wrote:  This doesnt seem to start healing unless I target someone who is hurt. Do we need to manually target them or should this be detecting when players get hurt and auto healing.

at first I thought it was like HonorBuddy (WoW) as well but I guess you have to target something to make it work

They (HonorBuddy) had a good healing algorithm though, I never once had a party member dying on me when I was healing using it

The healbot still needs work, for instance stopping to work when someone died etc.., but its getting there - hopefully
(02-01-2014, 03:29 PM)Nizaden Wrote:  This doesnt seem to start healing unless I target someone who is hurt. Do we need to manually target them or should this be detecting when players get hurt and auto healing.

This is how ASSIST works. Giving you MANUAL control over your toon when no one is targeted.. Just keep yourself or the boss targeted and everything works Fine.
Any chance we can get regen added for tanks and medica 2 added to maintain regen on party?

Also, I noticed that the rotation only uses cure2 for self healing. That being said have you tested and found this to be more efficient then using cure1 as well or was it just overlooked?

(02-01-2014, 05:05 PM)iDownload Wrote:  

at first I thought it was like HonorBuddy (WoW) as well but I guess you have to target something to make it work

They (HonorBuddy) had a good healing algorithm though, I never once had a party member dying on me when I was healing using it

The healbot still needs work, for instance stopping to work when someone died etc.., but its getting there - hopefully

Ya, it would be nice if you didnt need to have something targeted or at least an option for that. Also, considering how well the pathing works in this game it would be nice to have it so the bot will move towards a target out of range to heal if needed as sometimes in CT people are to far away and your not sure where they are.
This is an ASSIST skillmanager profile..Regen and Medica II were not overlooked, considering the amount of hate they generate, As far as Cure 1 for yourself , one can easily add that in for themselves if you like.. But I have Freecure set up... Most of the time Freecure will heal you when you just need a cure 1.. I MAIN Healer.. this profile was built for ultimate assistance of playing that role for Best result. Granted I am missing a few Debuffs like poison and Burns , windbite , paralasys and things like this.. But since this is meant to play as ASSIST one can always detonate the missing skills by hand.
delete this one
FTR esuna seems to skip heavy. Also had to add cure as you said. Freecure is all fine and dandy however i must have had bad luck w/ the RNG and cant leave a groups life to chance. I found myself out of hp with no heals going off on myself often.

Another thing i cant put my finger on is the healing priorities. It seems to be stuck on healing one person up to full before moving on to the next, usualy someone much lower that needs it more urgently lest die. Any ideas on a remedy for this?

Also notice as opposed to Jackie's WHM profile, this runs out of mp like the dickens. I shall rectify it by raising the hp bar for medica and lowering the hp cutoff for cure II as its tossing out cure 2 when a couple cure would work just fine.

I guess i could have had a soft group but in general it seems to chew threw mana pretty quickly.

I struggle a bit with the skill manager, i get things done but it drives me nuts coming from the honorbuddy system :P That being said, if you can work in medicaII and regen (your opinion on where is as good as any, as I cant even begin to wrap my head around whether the variables are provided to make this useable in a manner consistent with their design or with what a human player would be doing)

Apart from that and esuna simply not appearing to work very well (gonna have to mess w/ it some more) The issues I have are mostly subjective.

HOWEVER their is one or two I think should be adjusted if possible.

1) it chain casts stone as opposed to putting up a dot first (aero or aero2) or using stone for heavy debuff then moving on to stone2, and doesnt even touch virus, just stone over and over and over when not healing.

2) it also casts cure or cure II twice in a row nearly every time. This latter is a huge part of the wasted mp and the former doesnt help. The problem is it will cast it the first time properly due to hp loss, however bfore that cure even lands and restores the hp for the bot to take the next "reading" of hp, it will have already started casting again and it ends up casting cure/cure2 on a fully healed or mostly healed person. What can i do about this as its HUGE.

Thanks as per usual <3
Hate with regen shouldnt be an issue any more with the fixes to tank. same with medica II. Its not like it needs to keep medica II up all the time just when there is aoe damage it can cast medica II then if it has the hot from medica II then it needs to cast medica. a half decent tank shouldnt lose agro after they doubled how much Hate tanks build now. ya mine focuses more on Cure 1 on people and casting cure 2 when much lower hp and/or freecure is up. Its just prefrence.
that is the way your profile does it iirc yes jackie? I'm hoping for a cross between the two i suppose ;P I'm trying to start working with the skill manager and expand on his, and i have added cure for now, (credit where its due right!) but regen at the proper time with thelimitations necessary may be tricky... and medica/2 i htink i can handle implementing myself.

the issues i am having with esuna and the debuffs such as heavy, not so much :P (is heavy debuff same ID on players as on npc's?)

also the most important of all, this double casting of cures, how can i prevent this? It double casts protect as well, this is an annoyance and id be willing to bet anyone "in the know" could use this as a guarunteed indicator of a bot.

Still, more pressing is the fact I run out of mp in fights i never came close before due to the double casting when the previous cast already healed the target sufficiently.

i tried slowing down the pulse time with no change/luck :( not sure what else i can do, this is a job for the experts!!

(i could be imagining things, but jackies profile didnt seem to do this? what is different with the way the two cure? its as if sig's profile isnt checking the hp again before recasting, or doing so too far in the future (post second cast)

its frustrating! Everything else such as swift/raise works with impressive speed (although the bot stops healing for reasons unknown as well) ive had to pick up and start healing manually which is jarring on a fight like HM ultima wpn lol