Thread Rating:
  • 39 Vote(s) - 2.77 Average
[WHM] Advanced Heal bot for anything!
the reason for double casts is do to how FFXIV handles everything in the game. Its based off when your animation finishes not the cast. So the bot casts cure the cast it is done it sees the HP of hte target hasnt changed your animation finishes with the first cure server updates hp. But at that point the bot already has the trigger that the hp is at % so it starts another cast right away. Its a real shitty way for FFXIV to handle damage and everything is based off animation lock. what sucks is its the oposite for bosses. So if a boss has a red aoe. you have to move out of the aoe before the cast time ends other wise you take damage even if you are away from the circle when the animation finishes.
whm3.2 posted
Thank you Signature. I really like your whm profiles.
Do you have a SCH50 profiles by any chance?
(02-06-2014, 04:44 PM)jackie1234 Wrote:  the reason for double casts is do to how FFXIV handles everything in the game. Its based off when your animation finishes not the cast. So the bot casts cure the cast it is done it sees the HP of hte target hasnt changed your animation finishes with the first cure server updates hp. But at that point the bot already has the trigger that the hp is at % so it starts another cast right away. Its a real shitty way for FFXIV to handle damage and everything is based off animation lock. what sucks is its the oposite for bosses. So if a boss has a red aoe. you have to move out of the aoe before the cast time ends other wise you take damage even if you are away from the circle when the animation finishes.

now tha tyou point this/that out... your absolutely right. That is crap and it does make sense. Im wondering if putting a simple 1 second after cast will stop it from doing that (betting it would) but the question is will that negatively effect it to a great degree when the people really need double or triple heals etc.

If nothing else this is a superb template to tie in how you need/want imo. Yours ie excellent as well, albiet much simpler. Both have their pros/cons and both have their uses. I have both installed and knowing what you do about me, that speaks to both ^^

awesome sig, thank you for updating :) Eager to use it again, tmorrows reset :P
Hey Hey,
Using the Newest Enhanced Assist, in Assist Mode, with the WHM3.2 profile. For some reason it wont heal party members at all for me. I target a party member, we are in combat, but it just sits there. It will cast protect, and esuna, but thats all I can get it to cast. Any other info you need please let me know.
Since He had updated Enhaced Assist to Use Out of Combat Skills, Make sure the Out of COmbat CheckBox is NOT checked.
Thanks Signature, will try that this evening.
I think this broke with Rage's update.. my cure doesnt work but everything else does.. its weird
Some of the things have Out of Combat marked as true, which probably needs to be changed. If you want a skill available as Out of Combat and not out of combat, you have to have 2 instances of it, at least for now.
Indeed this is true. For everyone That Updated to new version of EnhacedAssist, MAKE SURE TO UNCHECK Out Of Combat Box.