Thread Rating:
  • 20 Vote(s) - 3.3 Average
Dungeon Farming
i can make one up tomorrow night maybe.
(02-10-2014, 07:29 PM)jackie1234 Wrote:  you can make it tp to each mob set agro them but not kill them untill you gather like 5 or 10 packs then aoe them all down.
kill all the mobs from entrance to first boss room. then kill all the mobs from after first boss room to the snd boss room. make that 2 different kill=true spots.

How do you manage to pull them without killing them and move to another spot?
Is there a command i should use for the taskfunction? working on the WP
in the script just change at each encounter kill=true to kill=false till the last encounter.
How does this script coming out any news?
is is good gill farm ?
its about 700 gil per run and it takes my group about 1min per run so 2800 gil per run in 1min. so each group avg about 168k an hour.
i think you need 35s load time(enter and leave) and 15s pull time.
wow my enter and leave is 10s but i have an SSD so my load times are almost instant 35s is crazy long.
My ssd is pretty good and I have mine set to 10/25 for whatever reason leave takes forecer
the leave time is how long it will wait after it leaves the dungeon before requeuing for the dungeon again. and enter time is the amount of time it waits after loading in before it teleports to the first waypoint, is my basic understanding. I have my enter time 10000 and my leave time is 15000. but thats the point of these timers is so you can tweak it for your system.
My worst problen is one bot always ends up in a permanent black loading screen can't run it more then 8-10 hours straight without it happenibg