Thread Rating:
  • 12 Vote(s) - 2.67 Average
[request] blm aoe only profile
why does the BLM aoe have so many swift casts?
I made it to triggers base on MP settings and since the bot can't see ahead to know what your MP will be after the current spell is done casting it wont work 100%. This is my attempt to fill some gap lol. to be honest I don't know if that even helps.
(02-13-2014, 10:00 PM)andysx Wrote:  yea it doesn't work 100% since the bot can't see ahead and make decisions. If only the bot can subtract the amount of MP while the spell is being cast, it would be possible. But for now it's a hit and miss kind of thing. all i can do is put some extra swiftcasts in there, not sure if that even makes any difference lol.

sorta like the double cast of protect and double cast of cure due to the way spells work. I'd imagine that would be a huge undertaking but hopefully its something that can be addressed in the future.
any update or refinement on your profile? Or testing to see if the multiple swiftcasts changed anything? I just realized this was here and was asking in another thread for a more ae'able blm profile.

Compared it to jackies at all? ;P