Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 2.91 Average
MY TELEPOINTS
(02-02-2014, 07:32 PM)Signature Wrote:  Some bitter assholes Posted Screen shots and descriptions of people teleport hacking twintania and rest of coil on OFFICIAL FFXIV Forums!.... Bitter people will always fuck us over. Be ready for this to be patched within a month or so.

^
(02-03-2014, 12:58 AM)jackie1234 Wrote:  titan HM can be solo if you get the distance right when you pull him to bug him out. but its best with couple people. same with titan ex.

Now that I think about it, nearly every duty so far was "abandoned", so no way to stay in there solo anyway ;)
Enter DF with a pre-made PT, DO NOT use DF to join a pt, you will get caught during your solo.
(02-03-2014, 02:40 PM)chharith Wrote:  Enter DF with a pre-made PT, DO NOT use DF to join a pt, you will get caught during your solo.

As long as noone klicks the "fill group" after someone leaves, DF also works (did that with Garuda quite often). As soon as there's the "searching for members" on the right side, I'd not tele, because someone could join ;)
(02-03-2014, 12:58 AM)jackie1234 Wrote:  titan HM can be solo if you get the distance right when you pull him to bug him out. but its best with couple people. same with titan ex.

So, when he does his moves, I don't have the right position? Just tried it a bit... when he jumped, I fell down ;)
(02-03-2014, 10:59 PM)TauTau Wrote:  

So, when he does his moves, I don't have the right position? Just tried it a bit... when he jumped, I fell down ;)

he should never jump he will bug out and become immune at 50% hp. then you teleport to the safe area he does a bunch of jumps back to back goes in to heart phase then you TP back and attack the heart if you do not kill you go back to the safe spot let heart explode then you can go back and bug him out again this time he just stands there till he dies.
(02-03-2014, 11:06 PM)jackie1234 Wrote:  he should never jump he will bug out and become immune at 50% hp. then you teleport to the safe area he does a bunch of jumps back to back goes in to heart phase then you TP back and attack the heart if you do not kill you go back to the safe spot let heart explode then you can go back and bug him out again this time he just stands there till he dies.

I d'ld the pack from this thread now, but he doesn't bug out in either "titan 1" nor "titan lock" position, still does his landslides and stuff... I take it that "titan rock" is the safe position since its far away...
dont know not my waypoints.