Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Noob needs help with teleporting in Duty finder
to save a waypoint you get the character in postion then you hit hte save button a new field will pop up fill in the name and save player postion. then this waypoint should show up in your dev-TP waypoints folder and show up in the dev-tp window.
That's what I have been trying to do and for some reason nothing is getting saved? Lua Modules, Dev TP, Save, Save POS...still nothing, any ideas?
are you using save players pos or you doing save target pos. Cause target pos doesnt work atm you have to do save player pos.
Doing Save Player POS, also I don't have a DevTP folder or Waypoints folder, does that have anything to do with it?
Luamods\dev\waypoints
hi im new here,btw can u put tutorial on youtube?please?make it easyer
(02-14-2014, 11:04 PM)shockabrah Wrote:  Doing Save Player POS, also I don't have a DevTP folder or Waypoints folder, does that have anything to do with it?

I had the same problem before, but it was because I had the other teleport mod as well, think some how the two will conflict with each other. After deleting the other mod and just using the dev one fixed it for me.