Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1.67 Average
What's not functioning properly..
Did you want us to share this info yet? Or are you pretty aware of everything that's not 100% yet?
I've seen Duty tab isn' working, it CTD's when clicking the arrow D:
Or maybe i haven't set it up correctly.
I can confirm this. Clicking the Duty-Dropdown-Button leads to a CTD. Crafting is not working. The Bot simply does nothing (with the same settings that worked before, no changes). I think they're not finished yet.
(02-21-2014, 07:12 AM)xTomahawkx Wrote:  ..... I think they're not finished yet.

^ This is why I asked the Dev's this question... I know they had a super rough day today figuring out all the changes while making everything work, and I'm pretty sure they know everything isn't 100% yet.. But it does always help to have feedback from users, because the Dev's may not have had time to fully check every single feature for full functionality.
There was no reproach here. My comment was a neutral statement, nothing more. I think the dev's a doing a great job and I enjoy using their product. Cutesmile
As far as crafting goes it will not pull up craft menu, it will not select hq or even nq items... But if you manually press the synth button and sit down to craft the bot will take over with skills, it will not however move to next synth. Seems all menu functionality is somehow broken.
So far I've found that duty isn't quite right and clicking blacklist manager crashes
Selecting fishing markers was causing crashes as well for some of my FC members. Thank you for doing what you do so well!
Just some feedback on what I have noticed when running bot in duty/assist mode:

- Duty/Assit mode won't auto confirm duty
- While bot is in duty mode game will crash when leaving duty (except for the leader for some reason)
- Teleport and assisting leader in duty mode seems to work fine though
When trying Duty mode the bot doesn't click ready and instead presses esc I'm guessing and forces the window into the background. It makes it annoying to fight with the bot to try and manually click accept before it hides it again. When the duty is finished the bot won't exit either. Other than that it works perfectly when fighting in duty mode.