Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 2.73 Average
Ace's Examples [SCH,SMN] [Addon Required] - Updated 5/9/14
So, I have these posted along with my addon right now, but I'm going to move them here, since I can only attach so many things to one post at a time.

These are not explicitly optimized profiles to any certain degree, they are really just examples of how you can accomplish certain things given the fact you are using my addon (if you're not, most of the cool things won't work).

I don't really intend to fix/update these profiles, since these are the ones I actively use, think of them more as a base-load. Most examples of what certain conditionals would need to be set for certain skills are touched upon at least once per profile, so it should be easy enough to add other skills/adjustments to suit your preferences.

Feel free to ask questions, thanks.

Attached Files
.zip   Summoner-Ace.zip (Size: 1.31 KB / Downloads: 385)
.zip   Scholar-Ace.zip (Size: 1.55 KB / Downloads: 447)
I noticed that for SMN you don't have Shadow Flare setup. Is it because it's ground targetted or just preference?
bot doesnt support gground target
(03-05-2014, 07:29 PM)jackie1234 Wrote:  bot doesnt support gground target

doh! I could see this becoming a major limiting factor in the future. Anyone "in the know" have word if this will be added? I assume it takes some of the same resources as avoidance and will get there in due time? Lord knows HB didnt have it at first. I get "priorities" and such ^^

Think i sort of answered my own question :P
actually dont think it would be hard to do just can use targets xyz and tell it to cast the skill at same cords. Its just lack of man power i think right now.
Yea that's very true. Just a double as opposed to single click at the same Cords as the mob.

Guess it's like you said. Manpower and getting all the ground spell/skill targets in order (don't imagine their are "that" many. None as whm Atleast :p we have our own issues ^^)

Thanks for the reply Jackie!
we need an ace's BLM up imo. /request ON
Check 
(04-18-2014, 07:43 AM)klepp0906 Wrote:  we need an ace's BLM up imo. /request ON

^---This!!
i might ahve to level his blm for him lol!!!
Love the sch profile