Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Some questions about investment and profit
(03-06-2014, 02:01 PM)jackie1234 Wrote:  
(03-06-2014, 04:34 AM)rypal1 Wrote:  i dunno where you guys selling gil but gil prices went down to $2-5 on most servers today, buyers said the market is oversupplied

this is totaly false. the network of buyers i have all say 9-15$ across all the servers.

Same here Jackie, seems a few people are getting rubbish quotes though.
My network say there is an overstock too. Well i mean in my server, perhaps in the others that's cool.
(03-06-2014, 04:34 AM)rypal1 Wrote:  i dunno where you guys selling gil but gil prices went down to $2-5 on most servers today, buyers said the market is oversupplied

this is totaly false. the network of buyers i have all say 9-15$ across all the servers.
Would u mind sharing their contacts?
most the chinese resellers from ownedcore
(03-06-2014, 02:01 PM)jackie1234 Wrote:  this is totaly false. the network of buyers i have all say 9-15$ across all the servers.

lol, i asked every buyers in ownedcore already, the best is $5 for all servers, other is just $2-$3
if you can get $9-$15, i dont mind selling you at $8 and u resell to them
I am getting pm's constanlty all day from my Skype buyers offering $9-12, only a couple of servers are offering $4-
But what do you expect? prices on certain servers went as high as $17 so lots of gil farmers move there, of course the prices are going to drop as there is more supply than demand. But that leaves other servers in demand, so in turn the sellers will all move back and the same will happen again. Never expect the gil prices to be constant forever they will fluctuate.

how is this possible? Considering I Just BOUGHT It off of a reseller for 15/mil. This is why i have been trying to contact you via PM. I'm hesitant to get the ball rolling until i can better understand whats going on w/ the market currently.

basing what they were selling it for previously when i know they were paying around 10/m it would lead me to believe that currently 5/m would be the max you could expect? Which is insane to me but ugh. I guess 6 months is too late to the party :P
You do realize you necro a thread from almost 2 months ago ?
im getting 9-10$ per mil currently to private buyers, not resellers. I am my own "reseller" I have enough rep now that i am getting private buyers who buy 10-25 mil at a time.
I'm getting only 3 $ from sellers from ownedcore on EU server moogle. So huge diffrence :O