Thread Rating:
  • 12 Vote(s) - 2.58 Average
2star 100% HQ CULINARIAN
(03-24-2014, 09:54 AM)random73 Wrote:  That is a lot of overmeld. It actually would also help if you don't mind posting what materias are used in each piece of equipment.

Nevertheless, thanks!

thats the point. So you remove RNG as much as possible and make the synths 100% guarunteed HQ. Without overmeld, you wont get your stats high enough.

With that said, once again Thank you sig! I'm going to try to translate this to all my crafting jobs. I could have sworn i found an addon on here a few days ago that would do that for you (change the SkillID to use with other DoH jobs without having to remake the rotation) alas Im imagining things or i cant find it.

+rep!
Considering the fact that this profile is Mainly Cross class Skills you would only have to replace the Master mends and inner quiet. I believe every other skill is cross classed so therefore has the same id and such.
oh, ok. I was under the impression all the skills even of the same variety were unique ID to the job. That helps.

Have you done any master crafting yet? ;p

I do have another request if you have it available. Any profile similar to the above which if 100% HQ on 40 dura crafts? pre crafts n such?
(04-04-2014, 01:56 PM)klepp0906 Wrote:  thats the point. So you remove RNG as much as possible and make the synths 100% guarunteed HQ. Without overmeld, you wont get your stats high enough.

With that said, once again Thank you sig! I'm going to try to translate this to all my crafting jobs. I could have sworn i found an addon on here a few days ago that would do that for you (change the SkillID to use with other DoH jobs without having to remake the rotation) alas Im imagining things or i cant find it.

+rep!

aceRage added the auto skillID to his Enhanced Tools. A bit picky because you have to refresh skills in skill manager and reload your active profile but in the end it saves a crap load of time and effort.

Enhanced Tools
Yea I did a few manually and while it worked, once that is ironed out it will be a much needed blessing.
Thanks for your posts Signature, they've helped me a lot by getting a better idea with how I need to set up my Disciple of the Land profiles! :) +rep
Just tweaked this profile a little bit to increase the HQ chances that last little bit. It will use an additional Hasty touch as it was always left with 10/80 DUR(can finish as 0/80 if that last move hits 100% Progress)and after it uses "Great Strides" at the end, if the condition ="Good" then it will use "Byregot's Blessing" as normal, if condition ="normal", it will use "Innovation" then "Byregot's Blessing" to give you a 50% boost to your control for that final push.
Mainly used on the 2star recipes that are harder to HQ with the normal profile. Needs a bit more CP though (359) so will need to use food with this profile. Have not NQ'd yet and crafted over 500 2star recipes.

Attached Files
.rar   CUL HQ.rar (Size: 551 bytes / Downloads: 47)
Is there a way to make the skill manager check for more than 2 skills that the player need to have up or not up?
Example player has not buff = 251 and other?
(03-26-2014, 12:22 PM)jackie1234 Wrote:  still dont know why you guys work them like steps instead of dynamic. You can set it up to use steady hand II any time its missing the buff. Just like combat skills.
have it use hasty touch any time its above 20 durablity have it use tricks of trade on every good condition, have it use great strides and breygots blessing when it has 8 stacks of innerquiet. and use Master mend when its below 30 durability. and have it use careful synth II when it is at 100% quality. at 8 stacks of innerquiet using GS+BB=100% Quality. So it doesnt matter how many hasy touchs fail its dynamic it will master mend when need to. It will hasty touch spam till it gets 8 stacks. I 100% quality 100% of the time using the dynamic method. when the servers come back up and the bot is back up ill post which one of hte cul profiles i use.

Can you post which cul profile you use please?
(07-04-2014, 11:20 PM)Proto Wrote:  
(03-26-2014, 12:22 PM)jackie1234 Wrote:  still dont know why you guys work them like steps instead of dynamic. You can set it up to use steady hand II any time its missing the buff. Just like combat skills.
have it use hasty touch any time its above 20 durablity have it use tricks of trade on every good condition, have it use great strides and breygots blessing when it has 8 stacks of innerquiet. and use Master mend when its below 30 durability. and have it use careful synth II when it is at 100% quality. at 8 stacks of innerquiet using GS+BB=100% Quality. So it doesnt matter how many hasy touchs fail its dynamic it will master mend when need to. It will hasty touch spam till it gets 8 stacks. I 100% quality 100% of the time using the dynamic method. when the servers come back up and the bot is back up ill post which one of hte cul profiles i use.

Can you post which cul profile you use please?

yes I to would like to see this profile as well Expect