Thread Rating:
  • 18 Vote(s) - 2.28 Average
[Request] Animus Book Fates
Just wanna request meshes for the Animus Progression Book FATEs since this are the worst compared to when just atma farming

For instance, Giant Seps takes 4-5 hrs to spawn so you gotta camp their on the spot and hope for a miracle that it pops early
that is a lot of work for a dev, you better be ready donate.
(04-12-2014, 09:56 AM)chharith Wrote:  that is a lot of work for a dev, you better be ready donate.

How so? its just a certain area mesh, not the whole zone

Im actually trying to make one but I dont have much time - I am at work as I type this
BLACKLIST all other fate in zone except the one you need and go afk
(04-12-2014, 05:42 PM)crayfish Wrote:  BLACKLIST all other fate in zone except the one you need and go afk

That'd be cray cray then...
it literally takes 2 min to setup a mesh for the fate area and go afk. I did 3 of my fates today like this
yeah you dont even need to blist the other fates just create a freaken mesh that covres the spawn location for the single fate you want to camp.
how do you use afk option ?
Just put it on grind and fates only (if that's what you want) and then go away from the keyboard :p

In all seriousness, getting it set up to travel to the next fate on the list somehow would be awesome but that I imagine would be a lot of work :p especially for something which will likely see less and less use.
(04-12-2014, 09:56 AM)chharith Wrote:  that is a lot of work for a dev, you better be ready donate.

ill donate u if u could get it done in like 3-4 days :) i get payed tommorow !! :D