Thread Rating:
  • 18 Vote(s) - 2.28 Average
[Request] Animus Book Fates
(04-16-2014, 07:56 PM)uzumaki1989 Wrote:  
(04-12-2014, 09:56 AM)chharith Wrote:  that is a lot of work for a dev, you better be ready donate.

ill donate u if u could get it done in like 3-4 days :) i get payed tommorow !! :D

Same
(04-17-2014, 03:12 AM)iDownload Wrote:  
(04-16-2014, 07:56 PM)uzumaki1989 Wrote:  
(04-12-2014, 09:56 AM)chharith Wrote:  that is a lot of work for a dev, you better be ready donate.

ill donate u if u could get it done in like 3-4 days :) i get payed tommorow !! :D

Same

umm, I was gonna donate myself.
did you guy get it already ?
Definitly not worth spending time coding it, i don't think someone will ever make it, just create a mesh as Jackie suggested and it will work fine.
Okay so find out where the FATE is that you need. Use ffxivdb or w/e

Next, go to that area.

Set Mesh to "none" , Type in a new mesh name

Click Show Navmesh/triangles -> record mesh -> Run around the general area of FATE -> Save Mesh -> Select saved Mesh

Set bot to grind mode, select Profile for your class

Set bot to "FATEs Only"

Set level restrictions of FATE to w/e i is (If FATE is level 42, and you are 50 , make sure Min level is set to 8 [50-8=42])

"Start/Enable Bot"

Go AFK

Win.

I did this last night for 2 long respawn FATEs and it worked perfectly. Took less than 2 minutes to create each mesh.

Coding something like this to select which FATEs you need, blacklist all others, etc, would be insane. Hell I'm impressed with what they did with Atma FATE mode.