Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 2.77 Average
Tonberry TP mytho/soldier/new coil LS LFM
I made a Linkshell for tonberry, looking to farm mytho/soldier/new coil, feel free to PM me your nick and i will add u. All welcome
whats the best way to farm myth and solider right now ?
lost city
Is Tonberry accepting new players? I may create an alt there and burn it up to 50. I'm not having luck on Sargatanas finding a group and I'm curious to see how this tp farming works.
yes we are, just transfer over mate =)

For people don't know how it work and the result. here it is, basicly u just set it to follow a leader, he will automatic tp to mob/boss, u will follow him and kill it. 50 mytho in 3 min isn't bad =). If you in another server and don't have group, feel free to transfer and be part of our team, the more the merrier, so there always people online to do it with, and maybe 8 man 2nd coil static weekly team =)

[Image: 8rvZW.png]
got 5 man now, anyone else want some?
ok , we need 1 more for the 8 man team, and a few more to join to do soldier/mytho or replacement for people cant join the run for the week, we also want to farm some red mount from Ifrit EM =)
uhms are you doing new coil as well? I was in an LS previously and we did new coil and all of us got suspended 72 hours..
(05-01-2014, 01:17 AM)angelirku Wrote:  uhms are you doing new coil as well? I was in an LS previously and we did new coil and all of us got suspended 72 hours..

yea, i heard about the suspended news, because you guy did it 2 early, not much group cleared it that time and they monitor it when it just released, i clear t6 last week with 4 people, and we all fine. But now i want a group of 8 people, going in as 2 tank 2 heal and 4 dps. less sus. and clear 6-8. we leaving 9 out for the time begin until more people clear it i guess.
Uhms we did it 2 weeks ago and after that we were fine. The suspension came in later like 1 week + later.
We did 2 tank 2 heal 4 dps and we only did T6 and T7 :X .