Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 2.77 Average
Tonberry TP mytho/soldier/new coil LS LFM
(06-22-2014, 01:28 AM)robbin_wu Wrote:  yes, very active... u can contact bw14 to join

Yo! still can see you guys still active! hahas anyway how was the LS?
I have a question how are your members? Are they the kind to bring everyone down if they get caught botting? does everything that happens in the Ls stay withing the LS? I don't want my friends to somehow find out that i'm botting by other means other than me telling them.
I made everyone leader, so they can invite any bot user without the need to ask me, so if u donwan anyone know u bot, it better to stay away from the LS and go SOLO, there's always risks for using bot, currently 50+ member in LS
Its been a while, ive not been online on ffxiv. Sorry for not contacting you bw14, busy with real life matters. So, im pretty new with this duty profile .. so ill ask some questions. ;)

- how long are you guys botting on dungeon, how often, and what is the statistic out of it (ie. 1hour = 500 mythology)? Why iam asking, badly need for mythology for relic quest on books ~ lol

- What are the procedures when duty profiling on dungeon, if theres a existing guide link me to it or an outline guide is good for me. (ie. setup the duty profile for the dungeon, set whos leader to follow, start bot, start tping, and profit! -- correct me if im wrong)

- any house rules of your LS?

- Lastly, can someone invite me. Just PM me. Already msg bw14 on skype.
I would like to join as well, pmed bw14.
Is the linkshell still active? I would like to join too....
still active indeed
add bw14 on skype
(07-29-2014, 05:39 AM)wisdom3 Wrote:  still active indeed
add bw14 on skype

Yeah, I have added bw14 on skype and pmed him, but no response. Couldn't you invite me to the LS? I have pmed you my ign and skype. Feel free to add me.

Thanks alot =)
Making a FFXIVMinion group for Tonberry in the hopes that we can all earn some nice mythology and soldiery, maybe even some Coil runs. Feel free to PM me if you're interested. I've got voice communication servers set up for us to use as well.
already a tonberry thread merging posts.