Thread Rating:
  • 28 Vote(s) - 3.21 Average
Tutorial-Profile Manager-Quest Profiles
Photography 
Has there been some kind of update we need to download from the forums somewhere for the profile manager? I run mine and it is both missing buttons and fairly unresponsive. I don't mind doing the quest by hand but I think the profile manager is the only way to efficiently pluck questIDs. Here is a pic of what my window looks like. pressing "Pull Quest ID" does nothing. All I can do is create a nee profile and not add anything to it. Additionally, I seem to be missing some buttons.

Again, there may just be a newer version out that I can't find.

[Image: 33dwdcl.png]

Thanks!
You need to have the quest open in the questlog window for it to pull a quest ID.
Hi

i have a problem with making a Questprofile for Rogue. The problem is the doorkeeper to get into the Guild. I tried to "interact" with him and then "start".
It "interacts" and i get ported in the guild but it doesnt go to the next step "start". It tries to run to the location of the doorkeeper and runs against a wall.
I already tried different things and nothing works.

Can someone please help me?
(01-24-2015, 06:13 PM)charlie79 Wrote:  Hi

i have a problem with making a Questprofile for Rogue. The problem is the doorkeeper to get into the Guild. I tried to "interact" with him and then "start".
It "interacts" and i get ported in the guild but it doesnt go to the next step "start". It tries to run to the location of the doorkeeper and runs against a wall.
I already tried different things and nothing works.

Can someone please help me?

You'll probably need to make a new mesh for the rogue's guild since it's a new zone.
I made a Questprofile that started in the guild (char was already in the guild).
It started the quest "interacted" with the door and killed the mobs i listed.
so it propably isnt the mesh because that worked. The problem is that i have to "interact" with doorkeeper npc outside first before i can "start" with npc in the guild.
had an issue. fixed it. thanks and sorry
Is it possible to make Leves Quest with this?
no the bot cant initiate yet.
Does anyone know if there is anything equivalent to sendKeys that I can use to imitate pressing 0 on the number pad to accept a quest. (not a standard ["type"] = "start";)

I am looking at Levequests and if there is this option, it is feasible to be able to level crafting through leves.
leveling up crafting with WPE is so much faster anyways.