Thread Rating:
  • 16 Vote(s) - 3.19 Average
Unable to run Minion (Crashing game)
Config 
SInce the patch yesterday I've not been able to open the minion at all. I've tried updating and a fresh install.

Is this a known issue since patch or is it just me?

Upon running the launcher the FFXIV game crashes. Complaint
running with Admin right ?
Yes even with Run as Admin, same thing, crashes the game instantly.
Whats your OS ?What other programs are you running along with Minion and the game ?
same problem definitely with the patch. All Versions all as admin. Its accessing something that is no longer valid would be my guess. MEMLOC or something.
I am actually running 4 bots at the moment and I know others running more than 10+ are also fine.
That would be interesting considering its been running great as is until the patch hit. Next load fail fail fail. It auto freezes consistently now. Windows 7, both the current production and beta versions fail the same way.

Unhandled Exception w32 followed by Access Violation Unable to write to and various memory location errors.
I can try it but not that I can tell i am using a GXT660. Not sure.. its strange indeed.

I am using Geforce 335.23 Driver released 3/10/2014
are you running Mumble are you running teamspeak are you running fraps or any other type of overlay?
No just start up ffxiv and then start up bot. Graphics freeze moments later and crash.