Thread Rating:
  • 16 Vote(s) - 3.19 Average
Unable to run Minion (Crashing game)
I was able to use one
But the other is not usable

Is the password not usable?

password of One time password
one time passwords no you cant use those
I got an e - mail that there has been illegal to enter the password from Square Enix

Why?

I was able to boot from the GUI account there is no one-time password

The account without a one-time password became able to start from GUI
im sorry i cant follow your english.... you say first you have one time password now you say you dont have one time passowrd but then you say the account with out the one time password works...
i have no idea what you are saying... maybe ask for support in the japanese forums and talk with the japanese mod.
ok.Thank you for your full support.
Gui not run yet?
I HAVE A RADEON 7970 GHZ could that be causing me to not open multiple bots ? :O
not at all. i have a 7970 as well in my one comptuer you cannot use GUI_Launcher you must use the normal launcher atm and attach the bot once in game.

you need 1 bot key code per bot so if you are running 4 bots you need 4 different key codes.

Launch Game A
Lauch Bot attach it to Game A

Launch Game B
Lauch Bot attach it to Game B

repeat untill all games are logged in and bots attached.
yeah i do that but it does not show a D i have 4 keycodes after i launch 3rd thats it it shows c then no d

and it keeps closing the second launcher like omg i have 16 gigs of ram an ssd hd 100mb connection i set the game to 30 fps standard laptop n still it automatically closes fml

im on windows 8.1 btw this never happened to me on 7 and yes im running everything as admin
so the 4th client never launches at all after you sign in right? you ahve 3 games up and running 3 bots attached but the 4th after you sign in just never pops up? or are you saying you have 4 accounts logged in but when you launch the last bot D isnt in the list to attach to?