Thread Rating:
  • 16 Vote(s) - 3.19 Average
Unable to run Minion (Crashing game)
honestly my max is 2 i need to run microsoft virtual deskto changer to run a 3rd on a new desktop it wont open a 3rd on the same desktop is there any way u could teamview to me n check this out plz jackie ?
ok
so its windows 8.1 then the only way to get more open is to use isboxer. http://mmominion.com/Thread-Tutorial-Isb...-MMOMinion

once the gui_Launcher is fixed you should be able to use that to launch more hten 2 bots.
What is this windows 8.1 limitation? I am running 4 characters on 8.1 64bit just fine, with GUI when it works, and manually at the moment. I understand that there is a 2 client limit for vanilla 14, but you bypass that by logging into one game, then attaching before launching the next copy. 8.1 32bit has an issue?
I know it was a problem people with win 8.1 where having before. That only could use 2 bots the 3rd wouldnt launch. it was like the bot wasnt removing the limit. So either his windows isnt uptodate or something with win 8.1 has creaped up again. because the sounds of it he is launching game A attaching bot launching Game B attaching bot Launching game C and the game doesnt launch.
Ahh, gotcha, no problem here on 8.1 pro 64bit running 4 clients. Now, he says it shows C but not D, and then closes the second launcher (B?). Sounds to me like B and C have the same key and it crashes each other? idk.. Maybe try deleting the cfg files in your mmominion folder so that you need to reenter the keys and make sure you dont have a duplicate? Or try a fresh minion install on a different folder
I keep having an issue since the patch where minion will run fine for awhile then the game will crash and I have to reinstall and restart the computer for it to run again otherwise the game will crash immediately on loading minion. win 7 64bit, haven't updated or changed anything since patch.
I have the same problem with Windows 8.1 using Nvidia Geforce GTX..

I just reinstalled a new copy of Windows 8.1 only with video and audio drivers and I updated the windows..
and I have yet the problem.

When I open the GW2Minnion I receive

Microsoft .NET Framework

unhandled exception error

http://pastebin.com/cDzic9Ls
Help
I have windows 8.1 with all the updates… and gw2, I installed .net 4.5.2 , visual c++2010, 2012 vcredist_x86.exe and DirectX
when appears the problem
"Unhandled exception has occurred in your application. If you click Continue, the application will ignore this error and attempt to continue. If you click Quit, the application will close immediately.

I installed vwmare client and I deleted all GW2Minion he folder and I downloaded again the minion updater and recompiled all again.. and now works..
why are you posting this in the FFXIV thread?
Hello guys,

I was facing the same problem as the op, jackie and his friends tried with me many things, we even checked who has what updates for windows installed.

Here is what finally did the trick :

it is working now with 4 bots, all are online and all are with minion attached
i changed 2 things
1st i deactivated raptr (using amd graphic card) - there is a similiar program for nvidia
2nd: i disabled teamviewer