Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 2.57 Average
Saik's Crafting Profiles (2 Star and upwards)
Alright...so...I keep getting stuck at random steps...which is fine. The issue is that the ID's don't match and I can fix that. ...except that the skill names in the profiles aren't in English and I, as a stupid, dirty, monolingual American don't know what the skill names are. I can guess....and I guess I could use trial and error or type them all into google translate to see if I can find the right skill set...but...does anyone have these in English?

All in all they seem to work really well! I just need to figure out where the break points are!
(08-28-2014, 04:42 PM)Maelduine Wrote:  Alright...so...I keep getting stuck at random steps...which is fine. The issue is that the ID's don't match and I can fix that. ...except that the skill names in the profiles aren't in English and I, as a stupid, dirty, monolingual American don't know what the skill names are. I can guess....and I guess I could use trial and error or type them all into google translate to see if I can find the right skill set...but...does anyone have these in English?

All in all they seem to work really well! I just need to figure out where the break points are!

Well I nearly had them all in english fully worked from 0 - and then 1.5 Hit me hard ;)

Edit: 2 Star 40 DUR Improved and working, gonna take the Night to Update the rest, too. Also working on DoL Profiles after this.