Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 2.57 Average
Saik's Crafting Profiles (2 Star and upwards)
These are corrected in english for those who are having auto correct issues. How could i get Tricks of the Trade to pop in this some how. All credit due to Saik btw.

Attached Files
.zip   80 DUR.zip (Size: 580 bytes / Downloads: 67)
.zip   40 DUR HQ.zip (Size: 617 bytes / Downloads: 65)
.zip   Tokencraft.zip (Size: 619 bytes / Downloads: 63)
I'm currently (still) working on alot more enhanced and alot more productive versions of these Profiles. And will work out Profiles as following withing the next 2 Week (maybe 1 more)

A multiclass Profile for leveling 1-15 with 40 DUR's
A Multiclass one for leveling 15-50 with: 40 DUR's, 70 DUR's and 80 DUR's - I guess I can get all these in 1 Profile, If not I will just do 2 or 3 different one's
some 1 Star Profile's for early-50 Crafter's
some 2 Star Profile's / 40 and 80 DUR - mainly an enhanced version of the earlier ones, or maybe a total rework
a rework of the Tokencraft Profile to get it using more situations alot more wisely
a total fresh 3 Star one satisfying all your High-Crafting-Mass-Production needs

Tho, for everyone able to LUA program pro-like, I made a Thread asking for some CraftManager features, read it and maybe help me out, this will make my work and the ability to go higher HQ alot better
Thats great thanks for your time and effort.
3 Stars are really starting to Piss me off... tho I can get a 100% HQ Profile in here, but I would have to do it for each class.. And It eats clusters.. like hell. due to reclaim being a main function, so im going on to work with this.. expect a "lil" update in 3-4 days xD
(07-28-2014, 04:06 AM)saik1992 Wrote:  3 Stars are really starting to Piss me off... tho I can get a 100% HQ Profile in here, but I would have to do it for each class.. And It eats clusters.. like hell. due to reclaim being a main function, so im going on to work with this.. expect a "lil" update in 3-4 days xD

woot u can do it. i gave up for awhile i need new tools b4 i try again. but taking my time getting them
waiting to see what you come up with :D
Won't be doing any for the new tool jbrawley.. and tbh all i90 crafts on our server went to 150k sales price - demimateria is now the way to go..

As a tip..

PvP Accessories -> Battlecraft 3/Rosegold Ingots
Brayflox Accessories (Darklight) -> Battlecraft 3/Rosegold Ingots
Pre-Crafts (Those il70 pre item boxes) -> Fieldcraft 3/Any 2star mat it was crafted from

best pick in my eyes: GSM, ALC and BSM for desynth..
(07-28-2014, 04:06 AM)saik1992 Wrote:  3 Stars are really starting to Piss me off... tho I can get a 100% HQ Profile in here, but I would have to do it for each class.. And It eats clusters.. like hell. due to reclaim being a main function, so im going on to work with this.. expect a "lil" update in 3-4 days xD

Not sure why people want reclaim in 3 star crafts. its not a 100% HQ profile if you are using reclaim lol. i would be happy with a profile thats 60-70%+ HQ. i would make all the terminus putty etc etc and do the actual synth by hand.
100% HQ means 100% of the crafts finished getting HQ.
I'd either like a 90% Success rate due to reclaim than a 30% HQ (which putty in 3/4 times gets).

So it does eat some clusters, yes, but it is rewarding... Tho I will also add one without reclaim :P But it will vary as we all know FFXIV wants us to RNG for i90 crafts..
found a good rotation for 3star but profile needs to be reworked can't get it right