Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 2.57 Average
Saik's Crafting Profiles (2 Star and upwards)
When i make terminus putty i have much higher than 30% success rate (maybe 70%+) depending how patient i am for a 40+ step synth. just way too complicated for me to make a script for it / i dont know how... if you use reclaim you lose ALL your mats 10% of the time, so i dont consider that 100% success rate.
scripting is easy... just write down why you made each decision for each action. Those decisions are the triggers in Crafting profile
yeah but there are so many different variables. IQ stacks. Buffs . CP. dura. progress. it is a complex script which is why there are NONE on the forums.
Using Tokencraft (from page 2) for my culinarian and it works great except for some reason I have to manually click on 'Waste Not II', then the bot continues back up and finishes the craft. Any reason why?

Edit: Currently running the beta bot.
Edit 2: Restarted the bot and it seems to be popping waste not II just fine now. Weird. But thanks!
I noticed my bot will not re-eat the bouilibassie before it runs out and it will get stuck in the middle of a synth. any solutions?
been testing the durability 40 HQ version out on a lv.1 craft as lv.50 LTW and it halts at step 16 with 15 durability remaining. any idea?
(05-22-2014, 07:50 PM)saik1992 Wrote:  Hey there, gonna share some of my crafting Profiles as they're done.

40 DUR HQ, 80 DUR HQ and "Tokencraft" are in for the moment.

You'll need a HQ Bouillabaise to reach 380 CP for all of these Profiles.

Stats:
40 and 80 DUR HQ - 347 Crafts! and somewhat around 340 Control~

Do you really need these stats? Or can I try to do them with less craftmanship and control while using HQ materials always?
Seem to be having the same issue as before again. Trying out the 40 DUR one now on Twinthread. It fires off Comfort Zone then halts, I have to manually hit Inner Quiet for it to continue. But towards the end of the craft it seems to halt on something again. Tried both beta and live, same issue.
I noticed that certain skills, while having the same name, have different IDs on different classes. Be aware of that~
(08-14-2014, 03:57 AM)Mein Wrote:  
(05-22-2014, 07:50 PM)saik1992 Wrote:  Hey there, gonna share some of my crafting Profiles as they're done.

40 DUR HQ, 80 DUR HQ and "Tokencraft" are in for the moment.

You'll need a HQ Bouillabaise to reach 380 CP for all of these Profiles.

Stats:
40 and 80 DUR HQ - 347 Crafts! and somewhat around 340 Control~

Do you really need these stats? Or can I try to do them with less craftmanship and control while using HQ materials always?

You will for sure need the Craftsmanship to finish the craft, the control needs to be over 342 to make it a 100% HQ profile without NQ mats, Control can be 300~ish with HQ mats anyway, but Crafts has to be 347+

Anyway, for the occuring problem about Skills not working. Try out Assist Enhance, those profiles are made with Assist Enhance and it compensates all IQ ID's into 1 SKill in the SKillmanager, so you can use these Profiles for all classes, else just look up what your classes individual Skill ID is (COunts for IQ, GS, MM ect.) - cross class skills wont ever need this correction, which is why CZ fires always.