Thread Rating:
  • 26 Vote(s) - 2.96 Average
New Launcher
(06-26-2014, 11:33 AM)jbrawley1 Wrote:  
(06-21-2014, 06:15 PM)andysx Wrote:  any plans to make launcher work for people with multiple subscriptions on one login account?

I could really use this as well... many times ill find i dc'ed at 1 time, and both accounts never logged back in but gui has error after error for hours because it wont go past the service account screen

its not supported and why would you link your accounts together when botting? thats such an easy way to get them all banned at same time.
i have 2 install locations one for HD play and one for low res mules (playing 4 accounts) - the "set path" seems to get confused between my 2 install paths and its becoming annoying now xD as i can not easily switch or mix between the 2 as it always seems to go to just one or the other - and i lose my game settings
The main setpath is a default path that gets used for every account. Adding paths to each account is coming in the next day or 2, along with a few fixes.
(07-01-2014, 11:13 AM)Powder Wrote:  The main setpath is a default path that gets used for every account. Adding paths to each account is coming in the next day or 2, along with a few fixes.

sweet !Superman
When updating the launcher can you please stop making the previous settings useless.
The curent update deleted my settings, and I can't use the backup setting file, same thing, I'll have to set the launcher again. and its a paint in the ass to set it for multiple accounts, to check the servers, toon;s name, and most importantly what ffxiv minion key they used.
(07-03-2014, 01:06 PM)db00 Wrote:  When updating the launcher can you please stop making the previous settings useless.
The curent update deleted my settings, and I can't use the backup setting file, same thing, I'll have to set the launcher again. and its a paint in the ass to set it for multiple accounts, to check the servers, toon;s name, and most importantly what ffxiv minion key they used.

2nd this
(07-03-2014, 01:06 PM)db00 Wrote:  When updating the launcher can you please stop making the previous settings useless.

this was intended... because he fixed an issue with your settings getting randomly deleted which made the old bin file not compatible. it should no longer delete your info.
(07-03-2014, 02:26 PM)jackie1234 Wrote:  

this was intended... because he fixed an issue with your settings getting randomly deleted which made the old bin file not compatible. it should no longer delete your info.

Yea i noticed my login info getting wiped when i would restart or w/e glad its fixed
Help, I can't attach my 2nd and 3rd keycodes after updating my launcer....usually I do it manually, but now when I click on attach, no new pid is shown, even when I already login in my 2nd char...

update: it works again after I delete cfg files and launcher settings.
loggin account 1 fully to the game use teh "attach bot" button.
loggin account 2 fully to the game use the attach bot button.

so forth and so on.