Thread Rating:
  • 26 Vote(s) - 2.96 Average
New Launcher
Fxfire is doing up a tutorial as we speak.

You can just use the "Attach Bot" button once your fully in game. It works essentially like the old launcher, just with a click of a button instead.

The other features will automatically log you into the game, and keep you relogged.

1) log into your character
2) click attach bot, choose the correct pid if you have more than one ffxiv open at once.. click Attach Bot again. done.
Thank you Powder. So all I need to do is turn it on while in game and after I've selected a character? Thank you very much!

I appreciate the administration's hard work :). Again, sorry if my previous post seemed disrespectful. Can't wait to use it tomorrow too!
Yah make sure your logged fully in, or it will use the default.cfg which holds your minion key and password for autologin. If you only use one key its not an issue, but if you have more than one key it will cause an issue as the key will get stored in the same file.
Star 
Running ARR after last maintenance from gui launcher kills the games process as soon as the minions options come up on the screen Handshake
What chaos said. Launcher closes right after clicking attach bot.
yeh the bot will need an update is my guess - so us crack heads just need to chill for now.
After Maintenance

the bot does not work GUi Crash the game
same, normal minion and beta not working after update. Also the Gui launcher didn't save the info, have to reenter everytime we close the Gui
After every game update, the bot needs to be updated or it crashes. The update was just completed as i posted this
I assume the launcher is no good if you use an Authenticator?

Do i just forgo all the fancy information and use the attach button then? or is some of that other stuff necessary? I have no intentions of using the auto relog etc... just trying to use it like the old one :P Currently crashing but I assume its due to the same reason everyone is :P