Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 2.8 Average
3Star388cp Profile - Beta
I dont recommend using this for anything but full HQ mats.
Due to 2.3 being around the corner, im not working on this until we figure out if theres new craft gear and how 3 star looks after the fact.
:-) Thanks
USE AT YOUR OWN RISK... Still needs more testing, Ill be work close to 30hours in next two days so wont get back to it until the weekend.

**Added my simple 3Star Furniture profile as well**

I think this could get improved... But thought i'd post and explain to help people get on the right path.
This has 4 Functions.

1. Craft is started at 0 Quality.
it will do 8-11HT's to try and get you to IQ Stack11 = 2400 Quality

2. Craft is started at 1089 Quality. (Diluted Vitriol) Cashmere Cloth
It will do 8-11HT's to try and get you to IQ Stack9 = 2977 Quality

3. Craft is started at 2490 Quality. (All HQ Mats)
it will do 8-11HT's to try and get you to IQ Stack 6 = 3552 Quality

If the above functions are met,
Bot will Check for 131CP for Finishing Craft.

Lets say you have all HQ mats, your at IQ stack 6 but dont have 131 CP and still have over 40 Dur. Bot will continue until your at 40Dur.

If none of the above functions are met. Dont have the IQ stack and quality or Dont have 131 or more CP.
4. Reclaim will be used and Spammed HT. (This usually only happens for 0 Quality to start) or Putty.

Here are my Stats.
Craft 391
Control 375
CP347 + HQBouil = 390CP

I use EA and it changes profiles to all crafts.
Also need following skills.
Innovation, Comfort Zone, Manipulation, Reclaim, Steady Hand II, Hasty Touch, Ingenuity II, Careful Synthesis II

I set up bot for 388 as I noticed not many put CP+2 in offhand.

Enjoy.

Attached Files
.rar   3Star388cp.rar (Size: 7.79 KB / Downloads: 80)
thanks for sharing
Anyone used this successfully? ^^

as i notice only 2 downloads -_- /fail
ill try and give it a go tonight
will try that with cooking first and see
thanks for the great work :D
I updated OP. Still the same skills, only made a lua for each craft.
I am still in need of tweaking. Just got off 16hour work day. sleep and work on this tomorrow.
(07-02-2014, 09:09 PM)jbrawley1 Wrote:  1. Craft is started at 0 Quality.
it will do 8-11HT's to try and get you to IQ Stack11 = 2400 Quality

Are you able to modify this profile to craft things that started at 0 quality? 8-11HT will not get an IQ stack of 11 very often.
Can anyone help me remove the reclaim feature.. and just finsih the synth instead?
You will not want Reclaim out of this...
If you do, you really have no clue about 3 star crafting...

*EDIT*

You can safely also check for 113 CP at 10+ IQ stacks for a quick SH2, HT and ING2 btw.. would not recommend going lower..
You can safely also check for 163 CP at 7~ IQ stacks for SH2, Basic, Inno, ING2...
(07-28-2014, 03:58 AM)saik1992 Wrote:  You will not want Reclaim out of this...

*EDIT*

You can safely also check for 113 CP at 10+ IQ stacks for a quick SH2, HT and ING2 btw.. would not recommend going lower..
You can safely also check for 163 CP at 7~ IQ stacks for SH2, Basic, Inno, ING2...

Ive made over a thousand 3 stars with a very high HQ success rate, so i probably have a better understanding of 3 stars than you do... I took reclaim out of the rotation but it was buggy and low success rate.. didnt do enough hasty touches/ToT//MM2/manipulation to keep building up stacks, the script ends it too early.
(07-30-2014, 12:16 PM)Proto Wrote:  
(07-28-2014, 03:58 AM)saik1992 Wrote:  You will not want Reclaim out of this...

*EDIT*

Ive made over a thousand 3 stars with a very high HQ success rate, so i probably have a better understanding of 3 stars than you do... I took reclaim out of the rotation but it was buggy and low success rate.. didnt do enough hasty touches/ToT//MM2/manipulation to keep building up stacks, the script ends it too early.

Then please share your profile. Saik and I were making 100% profiles not "High %" I can HQ 3star 100% by hand any time. But also read the OP... this is not a finished product by a long shot and.... i quit working on it.