Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.25 Average
Help with assist
Im trying to run the bot with me. I have 2 instance of ffxiv open. One i control and the other one is a bot.

Can anyone tell me how assist work? It doesn't seem to do anything other than cast protect then it just stands there. It doesn't follow the leader or anybody in party. I tried using it on reugalar maps and in instances.
Assist mean syou control the movment and control what it targets to kill. I think your looking for Party grind mode. You control leader then put the follower on party grind mode.
(07-06-2014, 01:21 PM)jackie1234 Wrote:  Assist mean syou control the movment and control what it targets to kill. I think your looking for Party grind mode. You control leader then put the follower on party grind mode.

Oh.. lol thanks man!
Quick question though can i use party grind in duty finder? Will it just follow leader and start attacking/healing?
in duty you need to use duty mode and need 4 bots. for party grind to work in a duty you need a mesh for the dungeon and it will only follow the leader so if you are not the leader its gonna suck cause he could stand right on top of the tank if hte tank was the leader
(07-06-2014, 09:02 PM)jackie1234 Wrote:  in duty you need to use duty mode and need 4 bots. for party grind to work in a duty you need a mesh for the dungeon and it will only follow the leader so if you are not the leader its gonna suck cause he could stand right on top of the tank if hte tank was the leader

ahh... I see. Thank you jackie!
There was a beta build that had "Party Grind" on it where you would select a "leader" and the bot would follow that person as attack it's targets, i'm unsure of how to use this feature in the live build, any help?
its not in the live build.