Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 3.27 Average
LFM Sargatanas Players
Comment 
Sargatanas Full Group Events, Wanted!

Hi, I'm looking for more members for daily dungeon runs.  Primal extremes once, twice a week or more for mounts.
And any other things like HM Primals for weapon desynthesis, PvP, Second Coil and such.

New, veteran, casual, hardcore, those thinking to server transfer. All welcomed. You haven't done this and don't know how? That's ok. I can teach you.
If you got any other minion pals, contacts or any other LS that I'm not aware of.  Please contact me and lets share!

Please reply to this thread or send me a private message.  
I will get back to you as soon as I can.

Thanks.
Looking for more. Please don't hesitate on sending me a tell. Even if you got some peeps to run stuff with or if you lightly use your minion and thinking on stepping forward for 4-8 man teleport farming.
Come join us. You'll get lot of fun. We're trying to make some 8 man run such as coil t5 or primal ex :)
Its being a long time. Need a few more recruits to keep minion LS events active.

Looking for members with or without minion for 4man tele farming, 8man mount, gear farming and t6+

Post here or private message me.
Theirs got to be more sargatanas minioneers!.
Dont be afraid. PM me. You are fresh new to game/minion no problem. You a veteran with more then 1account, 4 or 8accounts, cool. Message me your in game name.

We would like to make a few more friends. Pm meee! ^^

Thanks~
I'm definitely interested, sent a PM hope it's not too full ^^
Well I was looking for one myself. I have sent a PM. Hope you invite bro :P
Bumpies.
This is a good group if have a char on Sarg hit Jony up.
just came back from a long break, need to get caught-up with everything, looking for a group to farm tomes on Sargatanas