Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 3.27 Average
LFM Sargatanas Players
the million dollar question
How active is everyone? Group on Excal kinda fell apart since HW launch.

Contemplating hoping back to my home server here. Let me know if you guys have an active group, I'd love to join up. :)
i180+ Healer, DPS (Playing catch up :P)
Bumping thread.

If you in Sargatanas and interested in joining other minion users, post your message here or better yet PM me and include your in game name to send you an invite to the LS.
LFM Anima Relic Grinds!
Hey,

Any sargatanas people interested in running Wolfs Den for wolf marks and mostly pvp rank ups? Ideally over night when its time to relax and sleep. But can do thru out the day as well. Some peeps have several accounts. But their FFXIV & minion subs are both expiring soon. So, it would be nice to find some more people for this and if you got several accounts. The better!

Please, private message me. Leave your in game name so i can invite you to the LS.
Would like to get all GC to 50 or at least 1? Here's your chance before next patch brings new pvp instaces including WD lv60 and 8v8 :P
Join us!

Private message me your in game name for an invite.
Check 
Feb 23 patch brings new PvP arenas along with lv 60 4v4 and 8v8 and a new pvp rank tier system.

Focusing on doing Wolf Dens trades before patch. Once Feb 23 patch comes, Wolf Den trading will probably not work since everyone is going to be qeue. Win trade teams will most likely face against real players teams.

Now is the time!
Looking for a few for Wolfs Den Trades. Server transfers are welcome.

And.. if you are not really into this but you are in Sargatanas. Please private message me and leave your in game name to send you a minion LS invite.
For future raid, tome stone, exp, fate, loot, ponys, etc etc farm grinds.

Thanks.
Premium 
add me in game
Private message me with you in game name, for a minion ls invite.
Looking for Sargatanas minion LS? Send me a private message with your in game name or if you have any other questions. I'll send you an LS invite.