Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 3.29 Average
[LUA] Hunter BETA (work in progress)
No need for navigation folder, Also if it's possible to have option of teleportation to next map after its done from roaming or finding a hunt will be helpful.
Don't say I didn't warn about tp in open world

http://www.mmominion.com/thread-8526-pos...l#pid71245
so, does this need beta or live bot?
is this fully afk ?
does anybody have any other maps they've marker'd out? or plans to upload some, or anything?
you guys can just use the beta version of thebot it has a "Hunt mode" and "hunt Markers"
I would have no idea where to drop the markers...
all over the map, it will go from each marker to the next looking for the random spawn.
(08-04-2014, 11:08 AM)jackie1234 Wrote:  you guys can just use the beta version of thebot it has a "Hunt mode" and "hunt Markers"

Is there any kind of repository for marker sets using this mode?
The main problem I've run into using/trying to make a marker set myself is that I end up putting markers way too close together. Is there a way to either overlay the regular FFXIV map on top of the radar so I can see where this marker radius ends and am able to put down another with minimal overlap?

Also, I don't know what the default distance is for markers. Is it as far as you can see, or some different distance? Is it changeable in the settings?
The distance of the radar is a bit further than the cone you see on the ingame map ( max zoom in ). Take one side and think of it as radius. You should get a sense of how big the radar is detecting.

There isnt really a distance of the marker. In theory , you can place one marker in one end of the map and place another one at the other end, the bot will travel from 1 to 2 .