Thread Rating:
  • 47 Vote(s) - 2.6 Average
Tutorial-FFXIVMinion v1.5 "How to Grind"
do you have the Task manager Addon?
(03-20-2015, 10:26 PM)Cichard Wrote:  do you have the Task manager Addon?

I have the Module.def and TaskManager.lua

Do I need something else? :o
the addon is why you cant do fates. Its broken right now and breaks fates.
how can i BList a fate ? the its not lupus fate keeps wiping my pt.
black list manager...
The bot is sophisticated, thank you for all the hard work from the developer team.
However, if I die while doing fates, the bot will teleport back to the area where I was grinding, mount the Chocobo and then remain still. Status indicates that it is "Moving to Pos." What should I do?
Did the "Navmesh" field indicate that it had loaded the proper mesh back? That's really about all I can think of off the top of my head.
(04-20-2015, 12:53 PM)AncientEnkidu Wrote:  The bot is sophisticated, thank you for all the hard work from the developer team.
However, if I die while doing fates, the bot will teleport back to the area where I was grinding, mount the Chocobo and then remain still. Status indicates that it is "Moving to Pos." What should I do?
(04-20-2015, 01:25 PM)Ace Wrote:  Did the "Navmesh" field indicate that it had loaded the proper mesh back? That's really about all I can think of off the top of my head.

Yes, Navmesh indicates the correct mesh for the area of homepoint and the area for grinding. LT_Grind > death > Upon death, it home points> new mesh loaded > Move to Map > Move to Pos >teleport to previous area occures > Nav_Interact > (new area's mesh is built) > Move to Pos.
wait so you dont have your home point set to the same zone you are grinding in?
(04-20-2015, 02:42 PM)AncientEnkidu Wrote:  
(04-20-2015, 02:23 PM)Cichard Wrote:  wait so you dont have your home point set to the same zone you are grinding in?
No, I do not have my HomePoint in the zone I'm grinding. It has been set the Mist (residential zone) or a city.

Thank you very much, setting my Homepoint to my intended area of grinding resolved my issue. :D Thank you for the quick responses.