Thread Rating:
  • 47 Vote(s) - 2.6 Average
Tutorial-FFXIVMinion v1.5 "How to Grind"
yeah you always want to set your home point to the zone you are grinding in.
Hmm I set up several farm markers for mobs, put in marker list in the settings, but as soon as the marker time expires, the bot just stays at that marker and the timer is frozen at 0.0. How do I make him go to the next marker instead of just sitting at one for all eternity? If I manually pause and unpause he walks to the next one, so it cannot be a navmesh issue I think.
so i take it you are level 50?

Marker Mode List

Set your timer for each marker

Marker A level range 50-50
Marker B level range 50-50
Marker C level range 50-50
I've been farming Middle La Noscea for few hours now, and the FATE grinding works great. The only thing that bothers me is that it when there is no FATEs up, it always returns my char to the aetheryte crystal, when there is no marker or some kind of indication with the navmesh. Is there a way to change where the bot idles when strictly FATE grinding?

edit: actually, nevermind. I wasn't aware that the "SetEvacPoint" was that. After clicking it once it quickly answered my question lol... -.-;
(04-29-2015, 09:33 AM)Siege7575 Wrote:  I've been farming Middle La Noscea for few hours now, and the FATE grinding works great. The only thing that bothers me is that it when there is no FATEs up, it always returns my char to the aetheryte crystal, when there is no marker or some kind of indication with the navmesh. Is there a way to change where the bot idles when strictly FATE grinding?

edit: actually, nevermind. I wasn't aware that the "SetEvacPoint" was that. After clicking it once it quickly answered my question lol... -.-;

Or unselect fates only and it will grind mobs while waiting.
why it changes gear when it starts grinding fates? how can i stop that?
Advanced Settings > General > AutoEquip off.
Question, if I want to drive but i want the bot to take over when i engage a mob or boss like in a dungeon, what option do I want to use?
Assist mode, you move and target for the bot and it does the rotation for you.
Thank you