Thread Rating:
  • 47 Vote(s) - 2.6 Average
Tutorial-FFXIVMinion v1.5 "How to Grind"
fate grinding doesnt take a profile. you just set the bot to grind mode, and enable do fates. if you only want to fate grind then you enable do fates do fates only. Then travel to northan thanalan and set it as your home point. Hit start.
Wasn't sure where to put this but I noticed just within 24hrs that while I have the bot set to grind that my target bar is not coming up. My character is attacking mobs, my skills are being used but the target bar is not popping. If I target something (target bar not up) while it is attacking it will tab back to the mob it was attacking before with the (target bar invisible) and the target bar will show. If it is attacking a mob and the target bar has not popped up and I hit a non global cd it will give the message that nothing is targeted. I'm afraid it is doing some odd hacker thing, could an admin send me a message to set up a time to help me? please and thank you
its just a bug its no big deal it still works fine and it comes and goes.
okay so it isn't doing anything illegal (lol) and crazy? I mean like hacking shit that SE can see and trace thingie. kk scared the hell outa me was like omg what is happening ;_;
Good evening everyone. I've been following what it says to do and when I do FATE grind, it always gets stuck. It does not follow the path. It follows it for a bit and then gets off track. Also, it never makes it to the FATE, it turns back around after a few failed attempts at trying to get to it. Anyone having the same issue? Or close enough?
Any addons installled?

Remove all addons and see if it continues.
If it is resolved by removing addins, add them back 1 by 1 and see which one causes the issue.
(06-04-2015, 02:06 AM)DigitalSoul Wrote:  Good evening everyone. I've been following what it says to do and when I do FATE grind, it always gets stuck. It does not follow the path. It follows it for a bit and then gets off track. Also, it never makes it to the FATE, it turns back around after a few failed attempts at trying to get to it. Anyone having the same issue? Or close enough?
turn off legacy controls.
(06-04-2015, 02:21 AM)sebbs Wrote:  Any addons installled?

Remove all addons and see if it continues.
If it is resolved by removing addins, add them back 1 by 1 and see which one causes the issue.

What do you mean by addons? From what I know, I don't have any.

(06-04-2015, 02:52 AM)Cichard Wrote:  
(06-04-2015, 02:06 AM)DigitalSoul Wrote:  Good evening everyone. I've been following what it says to do and when I do FATE grind, it always gets stuck. It does not follow the path. It follows it for a bit and then gets off track. Also, it never makes it to the FATE, it turns back around after a few failed attempts at trying to get to it. Anyone having the same issue? Or close enough?
turn off legacy controls.

I knew I read somewhere about changing that. Thank you so much for your help!
I was wondering if anyone can help me on this issue. Right now I am training a Character in Corethas but it will ALWAYS run fate to fate and never use the Aetheryte to teleport to a nearer fate thats located around there. is there anyone to enable this sort of function so idont want it running all the damn time?
doesnt corethas only have 1 Aetheryte?