Thread Rating:
  • 47 Vote(s) - 2.6 Average
Tutorial-FFXIVMinion v1.5 "How to Grind"
Here's a problem I have, every time I try to tick it to do fates, my frames go down to like 3-5, what is the reason? Is it fixable?
Check to see if your mesh manager has record mesh on
(08-31-2014, 05:59 PM)access89 Wrote:  Since the update, the minion can't detect any skill, the skill profile that I use is BRD 3.0, but the only skill that is detects is just invigorate. From the skill book, the available skill is just mage's ballad.

Before the patch, it works just fine though. Did I make a mistake in the setting? Or is there a new skill profiles destination folder for the new patch?

Thanks in advance

my brd 3.0 profile works flawlessly. did you do a fresh install of the bot or did you just update? you need to be working in a totaly new folder.
(08-31-2014, 11:26 PM)jackie1234 Wrote:  
(08-31-2014, 05:59 PM)access89 Wrote:  Since the update, the minion can't detect any skill, the skill profile that I use is BRD 3.0, but the only skill that is detects is just invigorate. From the skill book, the available skill is just mage's ballad.

Before the patch, it works just fine though. Did I make a mistake in the setting? Or is there a new skill profiles destination folder for the new patch?

Thanks in advance

my brd 3.0 profile works flawlessly. did you do a fresh install of the bot or did you just update? you need to be working in a totaly new folder.

Fresh downloaded and the auto update run by itself as I double click it. Should I re-install everything?
yeah i would re do the required programs to run the bot. I would do a totaly fresh install in a brand new folder. Dont update and overwrite your old beta or live folders.
(09-01-2014, 01:40 AM)jackie1234 Wrote:  yeah i would re do the required programs to run the bot. I would do a totaly fresh install in a brand new folder. Dont update and overwrite your old beta or live folders.

Thanks, man. I'd try and report you my progress as soon as it's done. Handshake
Is there any way to whitelist multiple content ID's in grind mode? Say I want to kill two different mobs, but no others -- mostly for farming crafting material. I tried separating the ID's with a comma and with a plus, but that didn't work. The only way I got it to somewhat work is to use two markers with different content ID's and play with the time on them.

The best I can do with that is set the time to 1 and then it switches back and forth between the two different targets. If I set it to a higher time, it will stay indefinitely on one target, and if I switch to time=0, it will stay indefinitely on one target (although for a different reason). This method works intermittently at best.

The desired behavior is to find the nearest enemy of either type and attack it.
(09-01-2014, 04:42 PM)nurda Wrote:  Is there any way to whitelist multiple content ID's in grind mode? Say I want to kill two different mobs, but no others -- mostly for farming crafting material. I tried separating the ID's with a comma and with a plus, but that didn't work. The only way I got it to somewhat work is to use two markers with different content ID's and play with the time on them.

The best I can do with that is set the time to 1 and then it switches back and forth between the two different targets. If I set it to a higher time, it will stay indefinitely on one target, and if I switch to time=0, it will stay indefinitely on one target (although for a different reason). This method works intermittently at best.

The desired behavior is to find the nearest enemy of either type and attack it.

Instead of whitelist, use blacklist manager to remove mobs you don't want to attack
I had considered that, and it would work, but that is an incredibly obtuse way to achieve the desired operation. I guess it's the only option for now.

EDIT: I say it's obtuse because instead of editing a local (to the marker) setting with two content ID's, I have to edit a global (to the zone) setting with an unknown amount of mobs (in my case it seems that 4 was enough, but I won't know until I watch the bot for a while to make sure there aren't other mob types it can attack).
(09-01-2014, 04:53 PM)nurda Wrote:  I had considered that, and it would work, but that is an incredibly obtuse way to achieve the desired operation. I guess it's the only option for now.

EDIT: I say it's obtuse because instead of editing a local (to the marker) setting with two content ID's, I have to edit a global (to the zone) setting with an unknown amount of mobs (in my case it seems that 4 was enough, but I won't know until I watch the bot for a while to make sure there aren't other mob types it can attack).

http://www.mmominion.com/thread-8625.html is the marker mananger.

[Image: RxEUKL9.png]

put the content ID of the mobs here. 123;456;789