Thread Rating:
  • 47 Vote(s) - 2.6 Average
Tutorial-FFXIVMinion v1.5 "How to Grind"
Thanks Jackie... my bad, it is clear in there....
Np glad you found it
Having this issue with the Grind / Fate / Atma part. I am noticing that the bot is constantly waiting upwards of 30 seconds + after each FATE has completed. There is often other FATEs in the area and it just sits there on mount or sometimes not on the mount for that time and then it runs to the next FATE. Never noticed it do this before with Grind before 1.5. Is this normal or is it possibly something i have selected.I have followed the instructions and have used this before. I have also de-selected "Rest In Fates" incase that was causing the bot to sit around and it still does it. Any ideas?

Also with regards the Atma portion im finding the Bot is just constantly teleporting around to different zones of the Atmas i dont have. Is this correct is it on some form of timer? My impression would be that it would stay in the zone until that particular Atma was got?
it TPS based on time some thing with the JAP theory table. Your bot is probably restting till MP or HP or TP is full. check your rest options.
Thanks for the reply. That makes sense about the teleporting then. I will double check the parameters for those fields but im sure i didn't have it selected.
Is it possible to make the bot when grinding stay inside the circle for the fate? Instead of running out after mobs when they spawn and chasing them back in over and over again.
(09-28-2014, 12:18 AM)Mcdougall Wrote:  Is it possible to make the bot when grinding stay inside the circle for the fate? Instead of running out after mobs when they spawn and chasing them back in over and over again.

nope though i dont see this happen to often.
(09-28-2014, 12:18 AM)Mcdougall Wrote:  Is it possible to make the bot when grinding stay inside the circle for the fate? Instead of running out after mobs when they spawn and chasing them back in over and over again.

u referring to the fate at coerthas? I think it either spawn puk or ice spirit?
Blacklist the fate, it is the easily way out.
(09-28-2014, 04:33 AM)nasoo Wrote:  

u referring to the fate at coerthas? I think it either spawn puk or ice spirit?
Blacklist the fate, it is the easily way out.

Ya that is one of them that it does it on. I'll just blacklist the fates. Thank you
I am having an issue while having the bot grind fates with companion out the bot won't release the companion to mount to run to next fate. Will just sprint and/or run. Any thoughts?

Thanks.