Thread Rating:
  • 47 Vote(s) - 2.6 Average
Tutorial-FFXIVMinion v1.5 "How to Grind"
I had yesterday the issue in South Thanaland the 'Worm FATE', it went outside the FATE and desync (maybe due low HP), after it recovered the Bot tried to attack the mobs, but I got infinite "mob is too high for your level" because it wasn't synced. My Char. was 1 step behind to see the 'Sync Button'. When I stepped forward it synced and worked fine again. Until it got stuck the same again.
Sometimes the Bot enters a FATE (ex. Lv.13) and 3 None-FATE-Mobs aggro and it starts to fight those in 'synced to Lv. 13'-Mode forever instead of switching back to 50 and one-shot them.

Is it possible to switch back when those non-fate-mobs agro and kill them normally?
nope it should kill them before it enters the fate if it got agro from them before the fate. once at the fate the bot should kill fate mobs untill the fate is over then if it has agro it will finish them off.
Wouldn't it be smarter to de-sync for a few seconds to finish them off, instead risking the death?
it should of already stopped and killed them before entering the fate if it agroed them before it went in to the fate.
I can't get the bot to rest after combat, even though i set it to 50%, it just continues battle.
if you set up the propper settings resting works fine. Make sure you have resting in fates enabled if thats an issue.
It's always waiting until your HP hit 100% for me. It ignores the Rest HP%.
(10-11-2014, 04:47 PM)Leon Wrote:  It's always waiting until your HP hit 100% for me. It ignores the Rest HP%.
thats how it works. rest HP% isnt what % you wait till its when you rest.

so if you set HP% to 50% it will not rest unless your hp% is under 50% after combat ends. Then it will reset till 100%. the HP% triggers resting not set "rest to %"
Nah its doing it for me now, but before i would set it to 50% and even at 30% it went straight into combat after another.