Thread Rating:
  • 47 Vote(s) - 2.6 Average
Tutorial-FFXIVMinion v1.5 "How to Grind"
(02-02-2015, 08:09 PM)cwojtas Wrote:  So I wanted to make sure I played around with everything before posting here, but I'm having some problems. I've followed all the tutorials that are prereqs for setting up grind and gathering. However, when I press the start/stop or the enable check box, my character just stands there. It recognizes the marker and that I've set no time limit (doing level 1-50 instead), but it just doesn't do anything. I tried making my own mesh as the small area I wanted to farm, and then the bot would actually start but it would just continuously run me into the walls when it could no longer find a target. It also won't display the path even though I have that box checked.

It isn't helping that all of the tutorials show a different UI than what I see when I use Minion. Is there something I'm missing?

First dont use a custom mesh just use the full meshes for the zone.

second go to marker mananger make sure you are in marker list, then add all the markers you want to farm at in the marker list. leave timer at 0 if you want to farm by level. just enter the level range of the character. ie this marker for level 1-5 next marker 6-10 next marker 11-15. so forth and so on. if the character isnt in the any of the level ranges for example if you are lvl 20 and all your markers are 15 or lower then it wont do anything it wont know what marker to go to. also make sure you do not have a check mark in do atama or do fates only.

Messages In This Thread
{Request} Fate Grind - by Leon - 10-03-2014, 11:31 AM
RE: Tutorial-FFXIVMinion v1.5 "How to Grind" - by Cichard - 02-03-2015, 01:45 AM